Evo 7 Recaro's Into Corolla Sportivo

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has run into any issues trying to instal reacro's into their sportivo? 
purcahsed the car with 2x evo 7 recaro's fitted however the driver's side is on some base plate and i'm unable to move the seat and the passenger's side is on a bride rail. 
I purchased a bride type RO rail as I seen that suits the SR model recaro.
Come to install and only 2 bolt holes line up and am unable to bolt up the seat to the rail, have refitted the base plate for the time being but would like to sort this issue if at all possible.

18 hours ago, Jake wood said:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has run into any issues trying to instal reacro's into their sportivo? 
purcahsed the car with 2x evo 7 recaro's fitted however the driver's side is on some base plate and i'm unable to move the seat and the passenger's side is on a bride rail. 
I purchased a bride type RO rail as I seen that suits the SR model recaro.
Come to install and only 2 bolt holes line up and am unable to bolt up the seat to the rail, have refitted the base plate for the time being but would like to sort this issue if at all possible.

Had the exact same issue with mine, essentially I got a drill and extended the holes on the rear of the RO rail to match that of the Evo Recaro. I haven't had any issues with it at all in doing that.

Oddly enough, I think Evo Recaro's aren't considered as an SR type even though they look almost identical to SR4's, I believe they are called Recaro Sports.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:50 PM, Squalled said:

Had the exact same issue with mine, essentially I got a drill and extended the holes on the rear of the RO rail to match that of the Evo Recaro. I haven't had any issues with it at all in doing that.

Oddly enough, I think Evo Recaro's aren't considered as an SR type even though they look almost identical to SR4's, I believe they are called Recaro Sports.

Okay sweet thanks for that man! just curious I noticed there was only 1 section to bolt up the rail to the seat at the front section on the seat and 2 at the rear, do you remember if your one was the same ?

13 hours ago, Jake wood said:

Okay sweet thanks for that man! just curious I noticed there was only 1 section to bolt up the rail to the seat at the front section on the seat and 2 at the rear, do you remember if your one was the same ?

Mine had 4 spots from memory, 2 either side front and back. Not sure if all the Evo Recaro's are the same in terms of mounting.