Can anyone tell me if all dual cab 4x4 and 4x2 tray sizes are the same?

Jezza73

I have a 2013 SR dual cab. Which Im keeping,  Looking at second hand dual 4x2 "s for a work ute .

Want to swap my ARB canopy with roof rack etc onto the 4x2...2006 models onwards as have not yet purchased..

On 10/31/2020 at 6:47 AM, Jezza73 said:

I have a 2013 SR dual cab. Which Im keeping,  Looking at second hand dual 4x2 "s for a work ute .

Want to swap my ARB canopy with roof rack etc onto the 4x2...2006 models onwards as have not yet purchased..

So want to know if all Hilux dual cabs 4x4 and 4x2 have the same tray size , going to put my weld body and canopy from a 2013 4x4 onto a 2006 4x2...

Take the 2006 alley tray and put it onto the 2013 4x4... are they compatible?

Hi Jeremy, you shouldn't have a problem with compatibility as the two are from the same generation. The 2013 tray is the same for both models you describe.

The only changes were tail light cosmetics and after 2005 they only changed from the smooth top edges to the counter sunk hooks for the tonneau cover.

There is no way Toyota would re tool and change the design for the same Gen car.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2020 at 1:07 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

Hi Jeremy, you shouldn't have a problem with compatibility as the two are from the same generation. The 2013 tray is the same for both models you describe.

The only changes were tail light cosmetics and after 2005 they only changed from the smooth top edges to the counter sunk hooks for the tonneau cover.

There is no way Toyota would re tool and change the design for the same Gen car.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Tony Prodigy.