Front speaker size?

WhiteCamry

the Gen5 front speakers should be 6x9" ones ;)

ive heard that you need to be careful about the depth of any new speakers in the front doors because of the window glass that moves behind it.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would ask about the size of the front door speakers in a Gen 3 Csi rather than making a whole new topic... anyone know?

• 3 years later...

Whilst This is ongoing. Does anyone know the dimensions of the speakers in a 2009 Camry Altise? Thinks they are 6x9 in the parcel shelf (from looking underneath but no idea on fronts)

Maybe one of the Gurus here on this site could gater up a list of standard speaker dimensions - would be a great help to a great many people of the years.

Cheers.

Nuf

Whilst This is ongoing. Does anyone know the dimensions of the speakers in a 2009 Camry Altise? Thinks they are 6x9 in the parcel shelf (from looking underneath but no idea on fronts)

They are 6x9's as well. Fitting aftermarket 6x9's in the Gen 6 Camry though requires a little bit of work especially at the front because the cutout for the speaker is larger than the standard 6x9 speaker mounts.

Fitting aftermarket 6x9's in the Gen 6 Camry though requires a little bit of work especially at the front because the cutout for the speaker is larger than the standard 6x9 speaker mounts.

true that, i found out the hard way, haha.

i went down to bunnings, bought a small trip of aluminium and cut out four 2" arms for each speaker to extend from the mounting holes on the speaker bracket. works a treat, as i couldnt be stuffed cutting out a mould from plywood.

for future referance, aftermarket 6x9's fit perfectly in the rear parcel shelf in the gen 5.