Starting issue

Trickytrev86

Hey guys I’ve recently bought a 2.7l 2005 hilux it started with just a cam angle sensor code so I cleared it and kept going about, next was thing I new I couldn’t start it I’ve plugged on and it says it’s the cam angle and crank angle sensors so I replaced both not cheap, cleared the existing code tryd to turn her over and I got this sound ^^^ I have no idea what’s wrong any help would be appreciated 

6 hours ago, Trickytrev86 said:

Hey guys I’ve recently bought a 2.7l 2005 hilux it started with just a cam angle sensor code so I cleared it and kept going about, next was thing I new I couldn’t start it I’ve plugged on and it says it’s the cam angle and crank angle sensors so I replaced both not cheap, cleared the existing code tryd to turn her over and I got this sound ^^^ I have no idea what’s wrong any help would be appreciated 

Hi Trev, firstly welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're still having issues. I have to say that sometimes it's not always what the reader tells you is being the actual fault. You say that you replaced both supposedly "faulty" items and still no joy. It could be something in the wiring that is hindering the signal. You need to trace out the wiring harness which connects to these devices and see if there is any damage, dust, dodgy connection or other underlying issue there. I once had rats, who thought nesting in my V6 Hilux engine bay was a good idea and the mongrels chewed through a bit of wiring harness located at the top of the engine just under the engine dress cover and this messed up my transmission shifting sequencing. So a bit of advice would be to check the harness and go from there. 

What was the sound you are trying to convey ??