GROUP BUY: SIDE SKIRTS

RME1

Hello ALL!!!

I've been seeing heaps of wTB for sideskirts, so why not have a group buy!!! i'm interested in getting side skirts too!! So i shot off an email to a mate i know - who also supplied me the rear spoilers - same deal, made of ABS plastic, primed and ready to go - atm for individual it's $300 - group buy with 10 or more is $258!! Also getting news on some genuine stuff as well - hehehe, mate of a mate :P

Post reply's if interests - tire kickers welcome :ph34r:

<_< wheres' the love these days, seriously

Interested:

1 RME1

2 Eggbert

3 Romp

4 n11 Rice

5 Saiya

6 Blue Rolla

7 takumikyo

Edited by RME1

at $250 .. id take a look ! ..

by the way .. where are you getting these from ???

id be interested - especially if they came painted white:)

getting these from a mobile panel beater (i.e. freelance for dealerships) - he has contacts with replica ppls + genuine accesorries person ...still has to get back to me on the genuine parts.... will try to get pics soon

painting is an extra $100 $_$...but u might as well get it done ur self, + get the mudgaurds painted too for additional rice/looks

postage to NSW is about $10 bucks (more like 9) just be aware of taht :)

if the quality is like the rear spoiler replica that i got lying around, then i'm definately getting them! :)

hmmm Im not sure about the whole "Mobile" bit ...

what if the fit is slightly off or if there are any other issues ??

This guy hasnt got a physical location does he ?

Coz Iv got a quote for mid $300s for genuine side skirts.

Guess we have to see what your mate can do for the genuine ... as thats the way im probably leaning towards

Just for peace of mind

Guess we have to see what your mate can do for the genuine ... as thats the way im probably leaning towards

Just for peace of mind

HAHA, nar that's alright mate, i'm a little sus too atm, he is based in sunshine, but there is no physical panel beaters place ? he does work for honda, toyota and other dealerships of the like - i will be getting photos, specs, and physically check the goods ;) - Genuine parts, he is getting back to me

Just for peace of mind

HAHA, nar that's alright mate, i'm a little sus too atm, he is based in sunshine, but there is no physical panel beaters place ? he does work for honda, toyota and other dealerships of the like - i will be getting photos, specs, and physically check the goods ;) - Genuine parts, he is getting back to me

probably gonna steal them from Toyota .. sounds good - but half the price

hehe

Im in! :D

I always wanted side skirts as soon as I got my car.

yeah...me too...but first was eyelids... grill...lights....tinting... rear spoiler (which is still for sale btw)...lowering....trd gear knob and seat belt pads....and now this...the lastest phase... :o I've created a list of interests - no obligations

I've sent a query for spics and specs and for pics too. :D

oh man ive been waiting for a side skirts group buy for so long.

im in.

(thanks saiya for the PM!!)

Added you to list ;) they are mad fully sick wheels! ....hehehe u need a spoiler -__- i gots one lying around ...still

Im in! :D

I always wanted side skirts as soon as I got my car.

yeah...me too...but first was eyelids... grill...lights....tinting... rear spoiler (which is still for sale btw)...lowering....trd gear knob and seat belt pads....and now this...the lastest phase... :o I've created a list of interests - no obligations

I've sent a query for spics and specs and for pics too. :D

I really want to see those pictures ...

oh man ive been waiting for a side skirts group buy for so long.

im in.

(thanks saiya for the PM!!)

No probs more the merry :)

Alas, i got word back and the company only produces side skirts in FIBER GLASS :( ....my journey for group buying in side skirts seems to be over...however contact did get back with regards to genuine toyota...$380 for a pair ... >.< sorry guys *hangs head in shame*

Alas, i got word back and the company only produces side skirts in FIBER GLASS :( ....my journey for group buying in side skirts seems to be over...however contact did get back with regards to genuine toyota...$380 for a pair ... >.< sorry guys *hangs head in shame*

Absolutly no probs RME1. We really appreciate your help.

Whats wrong with the Fiber Glass type? Not as good as ABS?

If there a cheap price I still wount mine one.

eggbert_99 said he had a quote for $300 for genuine... perhaps maybe his seller can organise something for you guys? Not to put him on the spot or anything :P

I agree with eggs being the group buy instigator @ 300 a pop!!

Correct me if i'm worng, but fiber glass shatters, and isn't as durable as ABS ...also when u paint it...u can still see the difference betweent he materials >_<

mid $300's boys ... not really that cheap ..

haha oh yeah, my bad :lol:

id buy them .. buy seriously low on spending cash ..

stupid possible fine ... dammit !!!