What happened to my console???

:P i got an idea we can have a bbq toca at my place, and we envite dan over we then lock him up in my garage with all our cars in there and wont let him out until he finish all our cars... in the mean time we can have a bbq and a few drinks while we wait.

HOW DOES THAT SOUNDS GUYS!

ANYONE FOR A GROUP INSTALL..??? :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be in that !!! I'll donate a box of beer (nice stuff)!!!!

I'll also bring my "soldering iron" and once shown how to i'll give you guyz a hand so we can do as many cars as possible as i'm pretty handy with it

I think $20 per car to KT for parts ect plus a donation for food and drinks ect as well

how much for the filter cause i'll donate some of that too...

:P i got an idea we can have a bbq toca at my place, and we envite dan over we then lock him up in my garage with all our cars in there and wont let him out until he finish all our cars... in the mean time we can have a bbq and a few drinks while we wait.

HOW DOES THAT SOUNDS GUYS!

ANYONE FOR A GROUP INSTALL..??? :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be in that !!! I'll donate a box of beer (nice stuff)!!!!

I'll also bring my "soldering iron" and once shown how to i'll give you guyz a hand so we can do as many cars as possible as i'm pretty handy with it

I think $20 per car to KT for parts ect plus a donation for food and drinks ect as well

how much for the filter cause i'll donate some of that too...

ROTFLMAO :lol:

Finally got some free time, so I did a new mod that I wanted to do long time ago.

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

:D :D :D :D

FARRRRRRRRR OUT! That looks fully SIIIIK!....

Is it a major headfark to do?

looks great!

changes the look of the console greatly compared to the dull green that doesnt suit the dash at all.

i dont know anyone from this forum but if there is a group install i'll be interested even though i dont know any of you hehe but it would be a good time to meet some of you lmao

if the group install goes ahead and you dont mind me there let me know :o)

• 1 month later...

To do that you need this tool (sorry but I don't know the word in english therefore i attach the image :( )

saldatore.jpg

It's called a soldering iron dude... :)

hey guys.is it different if my car is corolla ascent.i would like to change the panel bulbs as well while installing my sound system. i bought white LEDs T5MM will that fit?from what i observe, i think ascent will be easier to change, don u guys think so?

• 3 years later...

hey guys, reviving yet another post haha...

anyways, i've pulled apart my radio expecting the blubs to be like easy to take out... omfg they are TINY little buggers! how can i even get those bulbs out without burning the actual bulb itself??? the soldering iron pic u posted up the tip is too fat to melt these buggers onthe plate itself... wondering how u did it Just?