GPS with blutooth for to av

toav

hey guys

you have been awesome

for some time I have been looking to get GPS installed on my 2006 to av verso glx , not having much luck

not that savuy to get it from ebay to install it myself 

based in melbourne , looking for any suggestions of places where I can buy and get it installed 

alternatively came across this webiste ( not based in mel)... wondering if anyone had purchased it from there if so how did u get it installed

http://www.cargpsaustralia.com.au/

waiting for your reply

thanks heaps

sri

guys 

just wanted to give an updated 

got a quote from http://www.cargpsaustralia.com.au/ 

that they do have something that suits but the cost is 650.00 inc postage

here is their reply 

Yes,we have Toyota android unit can replace your current unit.The featues come with GPS,DVD/CD player,bluetooth ,bluetooth music streaming,radio,USB slot to play music or charge your phone.apple carplay (iphone feaures can use google map,apple map,waze map,play music through your phone apps) and android auto(android phone feaure,it can use google map and waze map and play music through your phone etc).

The unit price is $650 included postage.It’s plug and play you can install by yourself or you can get a professional installer install for you,installation fee is around $250-$350.Any more questions,please don’t hesitate to contact us.

tried to look for similar one's in ebay but unsure if its the right one 

wondering if any one has bought it from ebay  

Hello again Sri, as in all things to do with cars it comes down to personal choice. We all have different tastes and different wants, the unit's do look good and as you posted they say it is plug and play and if that is the case anyone with some level of care and common sense can fit it. Personally for the cost there are many units around that price available at any good quality car audio places. with the cost of fitting also around the the same price. Have you made any decision?. If you do go with them my questions to them would include, do the units come with a facia panel to neatly fit the new unit? how up to date are the GPS maps? do they have free updates with the units? (as some do allow 1 or 2 free update available) talk about warranties on the unit and on their fitting if you get them to do the install.

Keep us updated mate and good luck

KAA