[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

Successful kebab run Saturday night after work.

An alternate chorus for the Slutsky Equation song:

"Completeness and continuity,

Display my preference of utility,

But don't forget transitivity,

You Slutsky Equation"

Rob's "Slutsky Equation" Ver 1.0

Total satisfaction would increase,

If not offset, by a decrease,

In the quantity, of untasteful boobs.

I've been walking around,

Sculling on my transistive,

My convex preference, implies a bulge.

Boob job and a push up bra,

Groping fella's at the bar,

I can spot the indifference curve from afar,

"A Slutsky Equation"

Oh yeah I got the sms too dude lol. Cheers heaps for that, I laughed hard for a good ten minutes :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

The time has come again for my beloved Sportivo to go in for a service (120k) and I'm way too pi$$ed off with Canberra Toyota in Phillip to take it back there (I could rant, but lets just say it involved a severed wire and a lack of information).

Where do you guys get your cars serviced?

Thanks,

Jen

Hey Jen,

All the problems I had were at Philip. I have been to Belconnen and Fyshwick. They Fyshwick ones were the best that I found. They were really good, I got a cheaper rate, however I didnt take the shuttle, and I never had any problems with them.

-Dom

Hi guys,

The time has come again for my beloved Sportivo to go in for a service (120k) and I'm way too pi$$ed off with Canberra Toyota in Phillip to take it back there (I could rant, but lets just say it involved a severed wire and a lack of information).

Where do you guys get your cars serviced?

Thanks,

Jen

Hey Jen,

All the problems I had were at Philip. I have been to Belconnen and Fyshwick. They Fyshwick ones were the best that I found. They were really good, I got a cheaper rate, however I didnt take the shuttle, and I never had any problems with them.

-Dom

www . owf . freeforums . org

Come on over, everyone is on there now :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i got mine done recently at toyota in mitchell - really good. not very busy. apparently they say phillip and fyshwick service depts are the busiest out of the lot.

chrs matt

• 1 month later...
hey when is the next meet up of toyos in canberra? I'd be keen to tag along.

We're dead. Deader than a doorknob. Deader than The Living End. Deader than death. We're symbolic of Tocau, in the sense that it's also dying / already dead. Our homes and front porches are now littered with young angsty teens who join with mum's camry, and then proceed to spread a river of emotional turmoil through car communities somewhat like cancer.

There are combined car meets out at the Museum every friday night that you are welcome to attend. Doesn't matter what type of car you have. We have ranges from GTP Falcons, RX7's, BMW's etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys,

I moved from Perth last year in October. I've been to the toyota meets there. Had a red Sportivo then. Got that traded and currently have a RAV. Wouldn't mind going to any Toyota Meets that Canberra has to offer.

Cheers

• 11 months later...

So everyone in the canberra area. I will hopefully be moving to canberra at the end of this year, and looking at the meets you guys have, it looks pretty pathetic, coming from brisbane which has a weekly one with +10 members coming every week. I would really like to see some more attendance from everyone. It would be great to meet everyone and keep the community going. :rolleyes:

So everyone in the canberra area. I will hopefully be moving to canberra at the end of this year, and looking at the meets you guys have, it looks pretty pathetic, coming from brisbane which has a weekly one with +10 members coming every week. I would really like to see some more attendance from everyone. It would be great to meet everyone and keep the community going. :rolleyes:

I think you will find the TOCAU group in Canberra is going to be pretty quiet. Probably better off driving to Sydney once a month for their meets.

• 1 year later...

It's unfortunate about Canberra being dead!! Moved here 2 months ago for work. Enjoying the place so far.

Will have to hit up the NSW lot for a meet =]

It's unfortunate about Canberra being dead!! Moved here 2 months ago for work. Enjoying the place so far.

Will have to hit up the NSW lot for a meet =]

Coming up Saturday?

Can't this round unfortunately, will try to head up there for a meet sometime this year at least!! And if all else fails... I'll be there for the new year one (in the 86!)

• 2 weeks later...