• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go on robbie, u know u want one

"roger dodger!"

Like I keep saying...Richo can be Arnie off commando and I can be command ops and relay the location of the SSS boys so we can plant C4 charges under their cars.

"Bombs Planted" - Richo

"Cheers Richo, clear area about to detonate." Hehehehehehehe.

On a more serious note. When I get money, I will buy one. There I said it lol.

My apologies fellas but I'm going to have to add myself onto the "Unconfirmed" list 'cos apparently I have to make myself available to attend a "function" of which the coach only told us about on TUESDAY. Sounds pretty homosexual eh? Maybe the "loud 1ZZ" could make a small appearance even if I do have to go to this thing.

As for Mick's lady's car - very neat, 17's look perfect, and even the Ascent-style black door handles/protectors don't look bad with the silver colour.

Oh and thanks Mick and Rob for your advice regarding wheels/tyres, much appreciated.

Also thanks(again) to Rob for his 'Rolla pride and poetry prowess ;)

Oh and the skidpan? Good fun :lol:

hey sheldon,

we are thinking we are going to meet up, maybe have something to eat, then go down to the carillion and take a few photos of our cars, and then if we feel like it, go for a drive somewhere and terrorise canberra lol. ok maybe not that last part

nope, dont need to prepare anything, u can wash your car i guess (i know i will - blue always looks dirty) but apart from that, just invite your friend in her red sportivo so we have many more cars!

That sounds cool mick, Definitely i will wax it the day before the meet :D By the way, I have sent her a e-mail regarding to the meet. But she didn't reply it, yet. It seems she is on holiday this week!! But I will give her buzz again late of this week! ;)

Good to hear from you Sheldon!

Will be good to have another facelift in the crowd.

Hey I just realised that we are all meeting in Civic on Sunday at midday, but nowhere has been planned as a meeting place.

Obviously we're not going to de able to decide beforehand where we're eating so maybe we need to make a plan regarding where we all will meet.

There may be too many of us for a Civic servo meet like last time. (myself, Rob & Mickey Tee were present)

Throw up some ideas guys.....

Edited by mick0082

Good to hear from you Sheldon!

Will be good to have another facelift in the crowd.

Hey I just realised that we are all meeting in Civic on Sunday at midday, but nowhere has been planned as a meeting place.

Obviously we're not going to de able to decide beforehand where we're eating so maybe we need to make a plan regarding where we all will meet.

There may be too many of us for a Civic servo meet like last time. (myself, Rob & Mickey Tee were present)

Throw up some ideas guys.....

I thought the meeting place was posted Mick? It's the CIT Reid car park (the tarmac one) which is along constitution ave. CIT Reid is just on the border of civic, near the Canberra Theatre.

Anyway Rob tired...Rob wake up to take gf to work...now Rob sleep...zzzzzzzzzzz

*pokes rob* WAKE UP!!!!!

no time for sleeping here mate!

hey mick, good point, we never actually did decide but the CIT carpark sounds easy enough, what do u reckon? and its real close to the road to the carillion... i dunno it doesnt bother me but!

not me, insult away!

yeah its all good, i dont know exactly where i'm going but i know where constitution avenue is so i guess if i follow that i'll find it :P

do u know where the convention centre is mick?

p.s also on a side note, we are planning to do a Sunday cruise between the monthly meet occasionally, first one is planned for the 9th but i think we should just work it out by chatting rather than having something set to do, yeah?

i've been thinking (yet again) and discussing with rob and we reckon we should have a photo shoot for our meet next sunday (9th) and we've decided we should head out to the carillion on the lake, cos there is a mad carpark...

1) Meet at CIT Reid TARMAC (yes Mick, TARMAC lol) car park at around 11:30am Sunday

Guys,

All this is sounding good. I'm spewin though because I got reminded today that I have tickets to the Bulldogs vs Raiders game 2:30pm Sunday.

Either way I'll come for the feed on Sunday, pics too if there's time.

im getting pretty excited about sunday, we got a good number of people coming.

Cut off to let me know about this is friday. I will be going to get the radios either Saturday during the day or Sunday before the meet.

Sounds good, i'll find my way there on Sunday.

just a small reminder for robbie... :P :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

p.s also on a side note, we are planning to do a Sunday cruise between the monthly meet occasionally, first one is planned for the 9th but i think we should just work it out by chatting rather than having something set to do, yeah?

i've been thinking (yet again) and discussing with rob and we reckon we should have a photo shoot for our meet next sunday (9th) and we've decided we should head out to the carillion on the lake, cos there is a mad carpark...

1) Meet at CIT Reid TARMAC (yes Mick, TARMAC lol) car park at around 11:30am Sunday

Guys,

All this is sounding good. I'm spewin though because I got reminded today that I have tickets to the Bulldogs vs Raiders game 2:30pm Sunday.

Either way I'll come for the feed on Sunday, pics too if there's time.

im getting pretty excited about sunday, we got a good number of people coming.

Cut off to let me know about this is friday. I will be going to get the radios either Saturday during the day or Sunday before the meet.

Sounds good, i'll find my way there on Sunday.

just a small reminder for robbie... :P :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah? So what's your point? It's still Saturday right?

well ok, so far we have!

Definate

Micky Tee (mick)

oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo (Rob + his missus)

Mick0082 (mick)

RO114 (richo)

white rolla (glenn)

two beers (anthony)

order last 1 (Sheldon)

RA77Y R077A

Fad

Maybe <_<

Tayles (Jimmy)

looking good fellas thats almost 10! not a bad effort!

Edited by micky_tee

I'm a definate now.

Would personally like to commend Mr. T for going out of his way and inquring about a rear skirt from a certain unfortunate Sportivo (we are deeply sorry mate).

On that note I will say this. Let's look out for each other regarding parts and accessories and share our knowledge. Let us be one, and not fragmented like others we know!

HOORAH!

PS: On a down note I may have Glanduler Fever (damn!!!) lol

Only a blood test can tell me now.

Edited by oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo

very good boy rob! u can go to the top of the list (well behind me anyway) :P

man gladular fever is nasty, but if u got it, tell the missus to go get checked too, cos im dam sure she'll have it

Nice one Rob,

Go have a sleep for 24hrs and go back then.

=============================

Seems there are some people planning to arrive in the Reid CIT carpark tomorrow at 11:30am.

Is this correct?

Probably a good idea seeing as though some of us wont be staying around all arvo.

Meet at 11:30, everyone there by 12. Head for photo's then a feed or perhaps the feed first, whichever.

Nice one Rob,

Go have a sleep for 24hrs and go back then.

=============================

Seems there are some people planning to arrive in the Reid CIT carpark tomorrow at 11:30am.

Is this correct?

Probably a good idea seeing as though some of us wont be staying around all arvo.

Meet at 11:30, everyone there by 12. Head for photo's then a feed or perhaps the feed first, whichever.

Done deal man. See you there.

Cheers Guys/girls,

Gd day i reckon, next time.......we should have a few more CB radio's just to make things a bit more interesting....... so "mick0082" doesn't lead us a stray:-) (just joking mate, i know your still a bit new to canb)!

two beers!

Cheers Guys/girls,

Gd day i reckon, next time.......we should have a few more CB radio's just to make things a bit more interesting....... so "mick0082" doesn't lead us a stray:-) (just joking mate, i know your still a bit new to canb)!

two beers!

Yeah sorry about that man, I didnt see everyone go right at the round-about, so I continued straight through.

As mentioned the UHF radio's are $60 a pair from Dicksmiths or $100 for four. If a few of you organise to go in together you'll all be set for the next meet!

Sorry again though...was a good day none the less.