MT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just joking mate,

hey, always fun just to sit behind you for that bit longer....cause it sounds so damn gd!

V nice ride indeed......I think everyone wants to get a white rolla likes u now:-)

Thanks man! Greatly appreciated.

I thought white was a minority so I had to represent as best I could.

Yeah thanks guys/gals for a great arvo, love that 'Rolla pride :lol: (<---also love that smiley)

Oh Michael will transfer our pics soon too and we'll post em up for you guys ;)

Peace! B)

P.S. Robbie.... why is Chuck Norris punching that woman in the face?

P.P.S. A joke: Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands. They're now called The Islands

P.S. Robbie.... why is Chuck Norris punching that woman in the face?

P.P.S. A joke: Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands. They're now called The Islands

I think she's a baddie and trying to take control of the car or something.

Or it could go something like this...

Woman - "Noooo! This is my custom Corolla Sportivo Cabriolet!!!" - trie to grab wheel

Chucky - "NO! MINE BITCH!" WHACK

hehehe

Haven't heard back from many ppl...

Where is everyone?

Anyone know somewhere i can publish all my pics from yesterday?

I would have happy to host them on my site.

username: tocau

password: corolla

Haven't heard back from many ppl...

Where is everyone?

Anyone know somewhere i can publish all my pics from yesterday?

I would have happy to host them on my site.

username: tocau

password: corolla

Is there a size limit per pic? Or does the site resize it on its own as we upload?

My pics are all roughly 600kb each and I couldnt be bothered resizing.

Is there a size limit per pic? Or does the site resize it on its own as we upload?

My pics are all roughly 600kb each and I couldnt be bothered resizing.

There is no limit. I put a global limit of 50mb. Dont worry about resizing it will do it for you, and I will just clean up the originals. It will script it for me. Also there is only one album you can edit, its the TOCAU one.

I also put up a panaromic shot too.

http://avatar.org.au/gallery/v/TOCAU+-+Can...d+copy.jpg.html

Edited by fad

Hey guys,

Yeah awesome turnout......will have to make a whole day of it next time because time seemed to go to quick....

Hope to see everyone next time and at the lighthouse for our monthly monday meets

Richo

People,

We have a new addition to the family. His name is Chris and he's driving a Silver pre facelift sportivo with koni coilovers by the looks of it!! Met him when I was getting my wheel alignment done at Revell in fyshwick. He was after the black tailights that adorn richo's car (even had blown up prints of them hehe RICHO! YOUR CAR'S A PIN UP MODEL!). He was at New Gel trying to find them (they have 'em, but they're expensive there). Maybe we can all gather around richo and you can tell us where you got your tails? lol.

Anyway...welcome Chris!

People,

We have a new addition to the family. His name is Chris and he's driving a Silver pre facelift sportivo with koni coilovers by the looks of it!! Met him when I was getting my wheel alignment done at Revell in fyshwick. He was after the black tailights that adorn richo's car (even had blown up prints of them hehe RICHO! YOUR CAR'S A PIN UP MODEL!). He was at New Gel trying to find them (they have 'em, but they're expensive there). Maybe we can all gather around richo and you can tell us where you got your tails? lol.

Anyway...welcome Chris!

Great to have another member!

Welcome Chris.

You can get lights like Richo's for around the $200 mark on Ebay. Theres a melbourne seller who does a fair bit of business on there too. These may not be the exact same as seen on Richo's car, but similar concept.

My latest kill:

White R32 GTST

Mods:

- Front mount

- Aftermarket turbo

- Exhaust

- 17 x 8 inch R33 GTST rims on 235/45/17

- Lowered

- Rear wing removed

Comments: Mad drift car hehehehe

He's my mate. We were both suprised tho. Quax (my car) pulled around 5 car lengths on him before shutting down at 120kmph. Once he has a newer ECU tho I'll run him again. Will make a huge difference (cut's out at 6,000rpm in the RB20 atm). That R32 is still a nice car tho :D

HEy richo and robbie!

Where were u guys off to today? Saw u guys heading south past the mint about midday was goin in the opposite direction myself, was about to do a handbraky and chase u guys down but.......roaring the other direction apprently the coppers in civic had my wallet which i lost last night........bloody the dumbest thing in the world......pretty such i left my wallet on the roof and drove off!......Guess nothing good can come from MIXED NETBALL.......

Anyway happy easter everyone!

chereo

two beers

post-1186-1144986026_thumb.jpg

HEy richo and robbie!

Where were u guys off to today? Saw u guys heading south past the mint about midday was goin in the opposite direction myself, was about to do a handbraky and chase u guys down but.......roaring the other direction apprently the coppers in civic had my wallet which i lost last night........bloody the dumbest thing in the world......pretty such i left my wallet on the roof and drove off!......Guess nothing good can come from MIXED NETBALL.......

Anyway happy easter everyone!

chereo

two beers

Ah we were off meeting the new boy, Chris (Silver 03 Sportivo - Koni coilovers). He's a champ. From America. We might arrange something small again man over the next few days maybe? I'm not doing anything at all. I hope you got your wallet back man lol.

Mixed netball? Hmmm. Did you pick up? lol

Yeah, got my wallet back, obviously cash was gone but everything else in check, Inc, drivers licence & all ID cards.....so thankful for the champ who picked it up and handed it into the coppers apparently it lasted from lynham all the way to the median strip close to civic in the gardens of northbourne...reminds me of the ford focus advert w. the ipod in the roof actually:-)....goin to hunt the guy down next wk and shout him lunch for saving my inconvenience.......good people r hard to find!

Mixed netball hey, nah didn't pick up....actually is from my ex's team, just filling in.....kinda exhausted all avenues there but there r some nice shelia's there & bloody fit.........?????

two beers

(PS: Remeber it is double demerits......so take it easy, just for a few days!)

Sup homies!

I figure it's been a while since I've written here so I'm due :)

We finally got around to fixing/re-wiring my neons and got the foggies to work. Oh and I couldn't resist blue parkers so I hit that up too. Check my garage for those of you who asked about them/laughed at me 'cos they didn't work, hehe :P The neon in the driver's door isn't working but we haven't pulled the trim off to investigate yet, and the red one in the passenger footwell has a nice crack in it so it's no longer a neon... just a tube lol.

Hey Rob I wanna see (and hear) you smoke an R32! Bring your friend along next time so you can race him :P

Oh whatever the standard of talent at a mixed netball game is, I'm sure its much much higher than that of a woman's soccer game... *shudder*

Anyways, until next time

'Rolla Pride

Hi Guys,

Good to see theres still some activity in the forums over the break.

I'm down south visiting the folks for the long weekend, and having withdrawals from LIFT.

Came down in the 1ZZ and been driving mum's Vectra around for the last few days.

"Now where did I put my hat, pipe and cardigan?"............

Hi Guys,

Good to see theres still some activity in the forums over the break.

I'm down south visiting the folks for the long weekend, and having withdrawals from LIFT.

Came down in the 1ZZ and been driving mum's Vectra around for the last few days.

"Now where did I put my hat, pipe and cardigan?"............

Buy a turbonator for the 1zz Mick. They really really work!