MT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry fellas,

Got home at half 3... woke up 5 mins ago. I have to leave for work in 2 hrs time... not gonna happen.

Once again, all the best to Simo and his upcoming escapades in the army shower blocks :P

Post pics up...

Righto ya poo pushers, Beer, Barbie and Barnsie tomorrow at 1pm, Weston park, due to the short notice of the event its BYO, hope to see some of you rad (I am an idiot i swear) there!!!!

should be a ******en corker!! :)

I know the family who owns the Ali Baba in Civic (one of them). If we go there, no spitroast shenanigans :lol:

Haha - cool, Jimmy is up for it then? Friday night snack runs?? (quagmire voice) Alright..he he..

What about Micky Tee, then??

I actually feel sorta bad that I've only thought of this a week after Simo has departed. :(

Which means, however, that you don't have to worry about the potential spitroast shenanigans so much, Jimmy :P

(Simo if you are reading this, we love you...)

So then...

This Friday... please tell me who is up for midnight snackage. I'm more than up for it, as long as its between Canberra Airport and the Barton Highway.

If no replies by Friday morning...

...then I guess I will snack in solitude.

So then...

This Friday... please tell me who is up for midnight snackage. I'm more than up for it, as long as its between Canberra Airport and the Barton Highway.

If no replies by Friday morning...

...then I guess I will snack in solitude.

Me...

whats the topic in here ?

Canberra meet ups...

I'm putting forth the idea of meeting up after midnight (when i finish work) on friday for some junk food and s**te talking.

If you care to join us for this random social occasion, please commit now.

So far, its Nelson and Tony... most probably at RJ's in Woden.

No maybe's... in or out. :D

Edited by Leroy

BUMP for the RJ's late night chip run, tomorrow.

About half 12am... (friday night/saturday morning)

well just letting you know the dickson tradies is open till 3 am the there is 24 hr mc'd in belco and there was this other place but yeh i forgot....

HEY ROB! il call you tommorow nite coz il be out and about being a designated driver for some lovely friends of mine i think they want to go karaoking in weston somewhere and then who knows ...

I'm there hombrezor

well just letting you know the dickson tradies is open till 3 am the there is 24 hr mc'd in belco and there was this other place but yeh i forgot....

HEY ROB! il call you tommorow nite coz il be out and about being a designated driver for some lovely friends of mine i think they want to go karaoking in weston somewhere and then who knows ...

There's 24 hour maccas everywhere now, disgusting. There's one in Weston as well. James Court would clearly be 24 hours as well.

Karaoke? Weston? Irish Club for sure. Have fun there lol. Unless I'm overly smashed, with a lot of mates, AND my ex isn't down there, that's the only time I can put up with the place.

There's only a couple of guys I'd go there with now, one of which moved to Melbourne.

I'm there hombrezor

There's 24 hour maccas everywhere now, disgusting. There's one in Weston as well. James Court would clearly be 24 hours as well.

Karaoke? Weston? Irish Club for sure. Have fun there lol. Unless I'm overly smashed, with a lot of mates, AND my ex isn't down there, that's the only time I can put up with the place.

There's only a couple of guys I'd go there with now, one of which moved to Melbourne.

i was just saying what other places are open but yeah as for the irish club i have not been there before so warn me now if i will be wasting my time? and i think i will be driving only as i dont want to make a fool of myself singing and drinking in public .

Jeanne, just go to the irish club ffs lol.

Just because I don't like it doesn't mean you don't have to go. It's not that bad.

Don't be a sheep! Bahhh! lol

Rob i am goin there to see how it is ok, because it only starts at 8.30 and yeah iv got other things to do aswell, you know that lol, i just havent been there before so i just ask what you and others thought about it .

uh a sheep ? i dont think so, i dont have 4 feet and way big hair and i dont go bahhhh!!!!! i am just very selective in where i go! and canberra ugh sigh!

Blondie, did you love us so much that you decided to do a drive by after we'd all departed??!

Or did you just love your friends rendition of "I hope you know, I hope you knoooowww...that this is nothing to do with you..." so much you didnt want the drive to end?

:lol:

(one does not simply karaoke cat into RJ's... or perhaps one does)

Edited by Leroy