[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

Blondie, did you love us so much that you decided to do a drive by after we'd all departed??!

Or did you just love your friends rendition of "I hope you know, I hope you knoooowww...that this is nothing to do with you..." so much you didnt want the drive to end?

:lol:

(one does not simply karaoke cat into RJ's... or perhaps one does)

what do u mean drive by when you all departed? oh help i cant stand fergie!!! look i am embaressed by their behaviour and they just had you all going with what so called happend in the car i would never let that happen and they know they will walk if they cross any lines.

and i thought i was doing 2 good friends a favour by helping them out and looking after them not many poeple whould do that but look what i get in return lies lies and voicemails .... all i can do is say omg omg omg who ate my friends coz i seriously did not leave their houses with that behaviour their mothers would be so ashamed if they knew ...kids of today!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, ease up!!

Just joshing you - nice to meet you, if only for 2 mins! :)

Yeah i didnt really get to talk much hence the distraction in my car, the only thing i did a lot was yelling and run to my car next time they stay home i got home at 4 am this morning and i needed a strong drink i tell ya! and you know what as soon as we left theyre like no go back that was fun where are they going to next? and then we drove past again and again...

:help:

it was intresting ....dont think il be driving anyone anywhere anytime soon! i am shocked and not by a tazer!

I'm more surprised, even though I certainly didn't push it (there was no point, I couldn't keep up with the other two), that your tiny yaris loaded with 4 people seemed to have as much guts as mine... :blink:

I'm more surprised, even though I certainly didn't push it (there was no point, I couldn't keep up with the other two), that your tiny yaris loaded with 4 people seemed to have as much guts as mine... :blink:

well we were only 3 poeple ? who was the 4th ?

these factors make me not speed..... 1.5 granmas car+ passengers+ p's +not much expereince + friday night with lots of police everywhere would possibly = death,loss of license,or just hitting something again or who knows what lol

Hmmm, you arent organising...which mean you cant take into account Tony and Jimmy - working til late friday and saturday, respectively.

It will be more than likely one of us will not make it...

That is teh suxx0rz :(

Bowling - I love bowling. I will hold my own bowling do if I cant come...

Hmmm, you arent organising...which mean you cant take into account Tony and Jimmy - working til late friday and saturday, respectively.

It will be more than likely one of us will not make it...

That is teh suxx0rz :(

Bowling - I love bowling. I will hold my own bowling do if I cant come...

He's one of my best mates though dude lol. He'd organise it so everyone could come. He's a nice fella.

We call him the gentle giant for a reason (damn that guy is tall - 6'4)

HeY, i never got 2 ask what does everyone do in canberra like work or study ?

I whore myself out to chicks. Haven't had business for ages ever.

Thats an avenue im currently considering... If I don't finish uni soon, then I may have to supplement my income.

50 bucks a pop... 5 times a week... 250 bucks cash in hand. At that price, it shouldnt be too hard to find business (shudder)

Lol- seriously though, Tayles and I are the only ones left at Uni.

The rest of them are all property of the Commonwealth.

HeY, i never got 2 ask what does everyone do in canberra like work or study ?

I whore myself out to chicks. Haven't had business for ages ever.

Thats an avenue im currently considering... If I don't finish uni soon, then I may have to supplement my income.

50 bucks a pop... 5 times a week... 250 bucks cash in hand. At that price, it shouldnt be too hard to find business (shudder)

Lol- seriously though, Tayles and I are the only ones left at Uni.

The rest of them are all property of the Commonwealth.

what uni wat u study ? well as for me i am a dental assistant/ nurse it is fun but i am actually considering uni at the moment!!

REMEMBER BOYS N GIRLS FLOSSIN EVERYDAY KEEPS THE DENTIST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you havent been to the dentist in 6 months or MORE please go !!!!!!

What if you haven't been to a dentist in 6 years or more? :unsure::lol:

I'm doing a double degree at ANU, Bachelor Economics / Bachelor Commerce (major in Management, major in Marketing). So pretty much I've been uni's bitch for 2.5 years and I have another 1.5 years of that to go, best case scenario. Then I will be a wealthy fatcat like the public servants in our TOCAU posse :P (Micky T, Micky C, Rob, Sheldon, Simo).

two_beers has/has nearly finished Bachelor of Engineering at ANU.

order_last_1 (Sheldon) has a degree in Software Engineering from ANU.

airbourne (wherever the hell he went) is in his second year of Bachelor of Engineering at ANU.

Leroy's missus is doing Bachelor of something commerce related at ANU too.

What if you haven't been to a dentist in 6 years or more? :unsure::lol:

I'm doing a double degree at ANU, Bachelor Economics / Bachelor Commerce (major in Management, major in Marketing). So pretty much I've been uni's bitch for 2.5 years and I have another 1.5 years of that to go, best case scenario. Then I will be a wealthy fatcat like the public servants in our TOCAU posse :P (Micky T, Micky C, Rob, Sheldon, Simo).

two_beers has/has nearly finished Bachelor of Engineering at ANU.

order_last_1 (Sheldon) has a degree in Software Engineering from ANU.

airbourne (wherever the hell he went) is in his second year of Bachelor of Engineering at ANU.

Leroy's missus is doing Bachelor of something commerce related at ANU too.

so you havent been to a dentist thats not bad 6 years is nothing!but do go soon! why dont u have a good dentist ? well do u have toothache( sensitivity with hot or cold stuff) did u have braces in the past ( you mite be prone to gum recession which can cause sensitivity aswell or gum disease dpending on your oral health routine ) dude just see a dentist !!!!

double degree whoa and i thought my brother who did honours in psych last year at ANU was hectic that must be very time consumeing!!!!

Yeah my other bro is doin engineering aswell at ANU these crazy kids of today !!!!!

My favourite piece of economic theory is the Slutsky Equation

Alicia?

See that's why it's a favourite. You can do anything with it, for example, if you know a promiscuous lady called Bec, you could say Becsky Equation, and all your economics buddies would laugh.

Alicia?

See that's why it's a favourite. You can do anything with it, for example, if you know a promiscuous lady called Bec, you could say Becsky Equation, and all your economics buddies would laugh.

Gigiddy. Dude I listened to a song tonight...AND YOU'RE IN IT!

"Fuking's cool, but Jimmy's the romantic type,

Loitering on cliffs, thinking about stuff like,

Screwing you, on the beach at night"

Alicia?

Yes, I killed myself laughing in a packed lecture hall in my Adelaide days... even the lecturer thought it was amusing.

Please tell me we are talking about the same Alicia I am thinking of....

Alicia?

Yes, I killed myself laughing in a packed lecture hall in my Adelaide days... even the lecturer thought it was amusing.

Please tell me we are talking about the same Alicia I am thinking of....

I dunno, did get gigiddy with her as well? lol