[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

I can also highly recommend to you guys, if the car is not recovered by tommorrow night, invite Stitty along... even if it is invite Stitty along. He's a good guy and there will more then likely be several beers in it if you help him out with recovering his car.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can also highly recommend to you guys, if the car is not recovered by tommorrow night, invite Stitty along... even if it is invite Stitty along. He's a good guy and there will more then likely be several beers in it if you help him out with recovering his car.

No beers required. We just want him to have his car back Dylan ;)

I shall call him today. Have to head home before the meet anyway and give the NRMA the **** finally.

Ditto!

Only be there for short time:-( ....gd ol office enviro...everyone's sick & now its my turn!

Re-circulating air-con....great for spreading germs

chereo

two beers

Too bad man....

Got that lower front bumper lip fixed yet?

All good man, you can't help being sick.

We spent the evening either cruising around or eating junk. I convinced the guys we needed to go to Krispy Kreme so in the end I got the sugar fix I needed.

Big thanks to Mickey Tee from myself and Richo for selecting a rainy night to meet.

Our freshly detailed cars are now filthy. :angry:

Hahahaha...

Mine's filthy too but it wasn't immaculate when we started... but still :angry:

The hgihlight of the night was all piling out of Richo's car like a bunch of queers after watching some X-Men on the DVD screen... not suss at all B)

I did the P-off course tonight. Richo: you were right, what a joke! But still... 4 more points

Peace

Big thanks to Mickey Tee from myself and Richo for selecting a rainy night to meet.

Our freshly detailed cars are now filthy. :angry:

Wax Mick. Just rinse and wipe man.

Remember, a car is like your lil' jon, you gotta get it wet sometimes.

I do wax (the car) Rob!

I just refuse to rub the car down with anything unless its been properly washed with suds!

Don't really like the idea of soapless or waterless car washing, call me old fashioned....

Yuk! I hate those ENJO things.

I tried one of those on my last car (metallic blue) and swirled the paint bad!

And that was with the hose running on it all the way through the wash and rinsing the mit regularly.

Was not happy :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Spongs all the way! Bit of elbow grease the way to GO!

Plenty needed i think with al this rain lately and crappy, mud tracks around the UNI, construction sites everywhere!

Brown MUD so doesn't go with shiny red! :(

Spongs all the way! Bit of elbow grease the way to GO!

Plenty needed i think with al this rain lately and crappy, mud tracks around the UNI, construction sites everywhere!

Brown MUD so doesn't go with shiny red! :(

Yeah dude and I'm sick of friggin cranes and $hitty VL commies owned by labourers who think theyre the man. Also that giant mudpile covering the road... all this in front of the ANU multi level carpark... good idea!

It goes even worse with white!

You b@stards all need to go to sydney with me for once.

*** I'm tired...I have 5 migranes, 2 heahaches and my eyes feel like they've been poked out by Paris Hiltons poignant, retarded breasts.

Oh mannnnnn...

You b@stards all need to go to sydney with me for once.

*** I'm tired...I have 5 migranes, 2 heahaches and my eyes feel like they've been poked out by Paris Hiltons poignant, retarded breasts.

Oh mannnnnn...

If robby can do it... so can all of u... *nudge mikey...* *cough richo*.... come on!

Yep, I'm alive..but busy & getting a bit crook(or maybe hung over...hmmm? Eskimo Joe & yagermeisters last night!)......somehow I think sheldon is talking about wheels......nice:-)

But how wierd is the weather lately really! It's virtually T-shirt weather in the middle of most days in the middle of winter....possibly really global warming?

Cheers everyone & take care!

do you guys fancy having a "mini-meet" for some sydneysiders on the saturday night or the 26th of august?

i think me and jason and some others will cruise down there on saturday and head home sunday...

Done.

LETS GET PUSSED!!!!