Fuse box location

kato

Hi there,

Just wondering where I'd find the interior fuse box of a 2007 cv aca33  Rav 4, I know it has two under the bonnet but google searches say there are 3, Two under the bonnet and one in the interior but those are also American versions, I want to hard wire a dash cam and would prefer using an interior fuse box (if it exists) if not i guess it will have to be one of the two under the bonnet.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Matt,

If it's a left hand drive car, the fuse box will almost certainly be on that side and vice versa for right drive.

I used to own a 10 series Rav many years ago and it's interior fuse box was on the right side. It's a standard thing they tend to do.

Toyota-RAV4-XA20-2001-2005_in_R.jpg

AAA Toyota-RAV4-XA20-2001-2005_in_L.jpg

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply i have looked where that image shows but cannot find it i have attached the compliance plate and a pic of the floor and i have checked under the OBDII port and no fuse panel there. I am wondering if where that Yellow wire is going is it there maybe? as that panel can be removed.

thanks in advance.

floor.jpg

compplate.jpg

After doing some more checking, it seems it may in fact be on the passenger side. I don't know why there is so much misinformation on the net but I was able to download a copy of your user manual for the Australian cars and the image shows it to be on the passenger side. PG 270.

I do recall my 10 series fuse box being on the driver's side and didn't think this would change all that much to the next model. It was a little flap you opened and there they were.

I think they used a universal wiring loom for all Ravs  after the 10 series because it's on the left side regardless of where the steering wheel is.

See attached. I've also uploaded a copy of the user manual too. I'm guessing you don't have one.

Fuse Box Location Interior.png

download.pdf

12 hours ago, kato said:

Hey Tony,

Thanks for that and location now found and what a pain in the... to get to lol. 

No worries. Did you have to remove the glove box lid or did you have to reach right under there ?

Can you upload a few photos so others may find this thread helpful.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:58 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

No worries. Did you have to remove the glove box lid or did you have to reach right under there ?

Can you upload a few photos so others may find this thread helpful.

The panel is right under the glove box you literally have to turn upside down and look straight up nothing to remove glove box wise its in the open just a pain to get to I'm no spring chicken anymore haha. Not looking forward to putting in the hardwire kit. Thanks for your help!

fuse3Int.jpg

• 7 months later...