Any members here from around Hobart?

Buddha

If you're from Hobart or thereabouts, please make yourself known!

My wife and I are looking to move to the area in the near future and I figure any contacts we can make will only make the move easier. :)

thats a long distance move!!

why are you heading down that way? work commitments or just for the sake of it or something else?

We're just looking for a change of scenery and a (slightly!) cooler place to live ... I've also been told there's a few windy roads down that way! :D

never lived there but i lived in launceston, the roads r great down there but besides that its boring and lots of homeys, theres even a group called adidas gang they all 8-30 years old di*ks, they want to smash everyones head

Edited by sportiyo

never lived there but i lived in launceston, the roads r great down there but besides that its boring and lots of homeys, theres even a group called adidas gang they all 8-30 years old di*ks, they want to smash everyones head

Adidas gang? WTF? Do they all wear Adidas?

What about Nike/Reebok/Converse/Puma/Champion gang, surely those must exist too. :P

What about Nike/Reebok/Converse/Puma/Champion gang, surely those must exist too. :P

I guess if you wanted to be totally anti-socal, The Nike Gang would be the ideal name, that'd "tick" everyone off! :lol:

I guess if you wanted to be totally anti-socal, The Nike Gang would be the ideal name, that'd "tick" everyone off! :lol:

hahahah thats GOLD!