• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phamplet idea for under wiper. Around A4/A5 size

corolla7td.jpg

celica1zp.jpg

camry2lt.jpg

Just a really rough quick draft. But i want to know if u guys think its sutible???????

too colourful - i think something just with the logo on a business card would suffice?

i like the business card idea too... very subtle, not really intrusive on the person either... by the way this is real good stuff though, i'm very impressed with the quality of these things! keep up the good work mate!

They all look really good ..

the black on the ones above would kill the ink on my printer though

Does your work have a decent printer? :lol:

thats a good point though. Some of us don't have access to decent printers so these may look great on the pc but not so good printed out (hence why i suggested stronger text on the website address, last thing we need is a blurry address that noone can read)

basic22jv.jpg

basic6dx.jpg

????

That second one is perfect. Just images of the cars in the background and the URL standing out over the top. It definitely beats some weird phrase where the person gets scared off by being "spotted". Keep in mind members can write anything they want on the card before they put it on the car.

what does everyone else think.

I think your sig looks better.

Those flames look nice, especially when it blends in with the front lights.

I also prefer the business card idea.

I think the business cards will be great!

I notice lots of stivo's and rolla's driving around coffs, and have thought of trying to get their attention somehow. There are some really nice one's and I am pretty sure im the only one from coffs here (speak up if you do).

Im keen, I'll pop em in peoples doors.

I want to get some Coffs Cruise's going :D

Just a suggestion but how about a collage of some of the best cars seen on this site as the background with the web address boldy printed in a bright easy to read text? Maybe something in the bottom corner like "new members welcome". My 2c worth:)

This topic has seemed to die. I still want to try and push something small to get out there. i know that the stickers are giving us some adverts, but this is more for those inocent cars you see parked in the car park just waiting to be invited into the forum. so anybody got some more ideas on bussiness card side of things?

Here is my latest idea... Think it would do an ok job. I know if someone put it on my car i would enquire for more

Its at a high resolution so its cyrstal clear but when u print it out, its at bussiness card size