Fuel consumption

Well lets say that is a unusual question, but my guess would be maybe if lucky to the nearest petrol station mate as I would not attempt anything past that as the last thing I would want is to lock it on the side of the road and walk

KAA

7 hours ago, bens1x said:

How many kms will 7 litres get me in a Aurion.

That's very difficult to answer Ben, but on average I'd guess around 50 kays or so around town, more if cruising on a highway/freeway.

Not sure why you'd ask this though. Do you run on empty often ? If so, I'd get out of that habit because you can damage your fuel pump with low fuel all the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

That's very difficult to answer Ben, but on average I'd guess around 50 kays or so around town, more if cruising on a highway/freeway.

Not sure why you'd ask this though. Do you run on empty often ? If so, I'd get out of that habit because you can damage your fuel pump with low fuel all the time.

Best that you can reasonably hope for is 100 km cruising on a flat highway assuming optimal operating conditions.

Around town, I would be comfortable achieving at least 50 kms.

The fuel warning light for the Aurion should display when there is approx. 15 litres of fuel in the tank, as per the owner's manual. In an emergency situation, that should be enough to get to the nearest petrol station within approx. 100 kms. This is a situation that you should plan upon avoiding.

• 11 months later...