The Trifecta

Been waiting for a long time for the Flex wax and to my disappointment, the release price is/was pretty expensive at $69.99 everywhere.

Supercheap currently have a 30% off sale for Club Members on everything in the store and I thought I use this opportunity to stock up on these detailing products I've been wanting. I already purchased the Graphene infused Max Wax on Amazon but the other two that make up the Trio couldn't be found on that same platform. The usual auto stores, SCA, Repco etc all had these but at full mug retail and I wasn't going to pay the extortionate prices they were asking.

So with that said, I purchased both the Graphene Infused Max Wax Spray 680ml and the Precision Platelet One and Done Compound 473ml. So now I have the Trio to play with.

If you'd like to read more about these, the links are below. If you are club members of Supercheap go grab a bargain while you can. If you sign up for a new membership you get an instant $10 credit for an even more satisfying buy.

This is the link    for the Flex Wax Graphene Spray. 

This is the link for the Flex Wax Graphene Polish.

This is the link  for the Precision Platelet One and Done Compound.

20210604_170414.jpg

20210604_170350.jpg

20210604_170419.jpg

20210604_170424.jpg

Edited by Tony Prodigy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes Tony. I will be waiting for your feedback as well as for the prices to become more within my budget.

In the meantime, I am going to keep using P&S Beadmaker and Aerospace 303 Protectorant. 

11 hours ago, campbeam said:

Yes Tony. I will be waiting for your feedback as well as for the prices to become more within my budget.

In the meantime, I am going to keep using P&S Beadmaker and Aerospace 303 Protectorant. 

I am thinking I'll do a 50/50 test on the bonnet of my Colorado as it would serve as the perfect flat panel test rig. It's used daily and sits outside all day and night, so environmentally, it will be perfect. On one side I'll use Ice seal and shine and the other, the Graphene Flex Wax.

I'll do a proper decon, then compound the surface with the Precision Platelet 1 and Done Compound. This will prepare the base for the application of both spray sealants.

I'll post up a seperate thread for this later.

Cheers everyone :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Latest AutoBarn catalogue has these new Turtle Wax trifecta of products on special.

On 6/5/2021 at 7:34 PM, campbeam said:

Probably a few $$$ more savings than when SuperCheap Auto has their special. 

19 hours ago, campbeam said:

Latest AutoBarn catalogue has these new Turtle Wax trifecta of products on special.

Very tempting. Those are the best prices to date.

19 hours ago, campbeam said:

Probably a few $$$ more savings than when SuperCheap Auto has their special. 

SCA still have theirs at full mug retail. People are advised NOT to purchase at those prices.