7th Gen celica bearings need replacing

S0larblu

Hi all

I need to look into buying bearings for my 7th gen, id pefer OEM if i can get my hands on them (yes they will be pricer but they should last as long as the existing ones im replacing)

I have found afew websites that apparently sell OEM bearings but before i do buy id like to make sure that the part No is the same no matter which country its bought from

Items 5 (bearing) and 6 (ring snap) would be what im after

FRONT.png.67c6a2f71ca1669d51c9c2d84e9052a0.png1401421924_Rear-images.png.812c312f7b1c3b07eec47a5f17c6a458.png

Rear - text.png

If you can find out the actual bearing number, take this to your local bearing shop and I'm sure they'll be able to match it or worst case order them in. Not sure, but if you have a CBC bearings or SKF shop in your area, hit them up before paying full mug retail for so called OEM bearings from a dealer etc.  Manufacturers will almost always use either a Japanese or German branded bearing for their quality and longevity. You'll be surprised how cheap they'll be for either of those mentioned.

22 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

If you can find out the actual bearing number, take this to your local bearing shop and I'm sure they'll be able to match it or worst case order them in. Not sure, but if you have a CBC bearings or SKF shop in your area, hit them up before paying full mug retail for so called OEM bearings from a dealer etc.  Manufacturers will almost always use either a Japanese or German branded bearing for their quality and longevity. You'll be surprised how cheap they'll be for either of those mentioned.

Ok cool there is a SKF nearby so ill try them.