The Turtle Wax 75th Anniversary Graphene Paste Wax

It seems that every time Turtle Wax brings out something new it creates a level of hysteria among the die hard detailers and car enthusiasts alike. It took over a year before we were able to purchase any of the Pro series products like the Flex Wax, 1 an done compound and the Graphene Infused Polish. 

This 75th anniversary Graphene Paste Wax is yet another amazing incarnation from Turtle Wax. This stuff is literally selling like hot cakes and as soon as it hit the market, it literally sold out in a couple of weeks. I had to wait 3 months to be able to order one and when more came online, I placed an order for 4 more, so I'll have 5 tubs stashed. It comes beautifully packaged too and the product smells really nice.

I won't bother linking any youtube videos. I'm sure most of you will search it out anyway. The reviews have been excellent as I expected.
Got to hand it to Turtle Wax, They are really taking the big boys back to school on all these new products. 

Here's a snippet from TW describing the product

Introducing the all-new Turtle Wax Ceramic + patent-pending Graphene Paste Wax. The Turtle Wax experts have put 75 years worth of expertise into one wax. The unsurpassed technology competes with the best paste waxes around at a reasonable price. Formulated with a unique blend of 10 waxes infused with Ceramic (SiO2) and patent-pending Graphene. The combined benefits include incredible gloss, slickness, water repellency, chemical resistance along with heat dissipation for increased UV protection. This helps keep water and contaminants from sticking to the vehicle resulting in a clean, protected, and easier to maintain finish. Unlike most paste waxes it goes on smooth and wipes off easily.

20210621_172846.jpg

20210621_173058.jpg

20210621_172925.jpg

20210621_172935.jpg

20210621_173135.jpg

• Thanks 1

As always your the man for the products, I have seen several You tube's on it but Pan said himself he loved it so that in itself is one of the best reviews around. I also tried to hunt it down but kept getting told sold out or unavailable for a while so it is on the list I have just added the windscreen sealant too.

Thanks mate

KAA

8 hours ago, KAA said:

As always your the man for the products, I have seen several You tube's on it but Pan said himself he loved it so that in itself is one of the best reviews around. I also tried to hunt it down but kept getting told sold out or unavailable for a while so it is on the list I have just added the windscreen sealant too.

Thanks mate

KAA

Haha, thanks mate. I just can't help myself. I see something beautiful and I must have it :laugh:

Never watched Pan's video either to be honest. I have drifted away somewhat from channels like his because I'm just getting tired of the cash for comments saga that has entrenched youtube. I try and do my own research as much as I can and not rely on "paid" advertisements anymore. Thankfully for me I have a few "honest" channels I can got to for real reviews. One great channel is by a pro detailer in Melbourne. Channel name is Car Craft Auto Detailing. The guys name is Sandro and he is completely Genuine. He has some of the best product reviews in my mind and he doesn't demand money for favourable comment either. He says it how it is. If it's a bad product, he'll say it.

I have been able to source the paste wax from Amazon Rob. It's been available off and on again for a while. As soon as stock comes on, it's all gone within days, so you need to be quick. If you have an Amazon account, sign up for Prime as there are benefits that come with it as you may find stock will have to come from overseas and your prime membership gives you free international shipping on orders over $49. If you purchase wisely, it can be to your benefit.

I'll let you know when the next batch arrives.

Been also waiting for this to come back in stock too. Sold like hot cakes too. Grrr.. 😜

• Thanks 1

OOOOHHHHH hats and shirts as well nice, I love my hats..yes let me know when it comes around I do have an Amazon account haven't used it much lately though as I have left that to She Who Must Be Obeyed to shop for her nail and beauty products lately. I am not a man who MUST HAVE, I do like shopping but am selective and can enter a place and not buy a thing, however when it comes to automotive things that is my weakness and like you said if it is bright and shiny I love it🙄🙄😀😀

KAA

41 minutes ago, KAA said:

I am not a man who MUST HAVE, I do like shopping but am selective and can enter a place and not buy a thing, however when it comes to automotive things that is my weakness and like you said if it is bright and shiny I love it🙄🙄😀😀

You have to live a little I say. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KAA said:

I am not a man who MUST HAVE, I do like shopping but am selective and can enter a place and not buy a thing, however when it comes to automotive things that is my weakness and like you said if it is bright and shiny I love it🙄🙄😀😀

Same as KAA, I am selective. Girlfriend says that I am fussy; Yes Dear and so are you. 😁

Recently, I got grumpy and walked out of an AutoBarn store without buying because items on special were not marked. Not in the mood to have to ask for assistance.

When I was last in SuperCheap Auto, I did go to the Detailing section and specifically look at the Turtle Wax graphene products. I cannot remember seeing this wax product so good to know that this product is available.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, campbeam said:

Same as KAA, I am selective. Girlfriend says that I am fussy; Yes Dear and so are you. 😁

I have to say, I'm selective too. Problem is, I select too many things 😜

Recently, I got grumpy and walked out of an AutoBarn store without buying because items on special were not marked. Not in the mood to have to ask for assistance.

I know that feeling Ash. Sometimes lazy staff really gets my goat and you just get the feeling in some stores, staff try to avoid customer contact by "appearing" to look conflicted by their "busyness" It makes me laugh, so I just interrupt them anyway. After all, they are there to serve customers right ?

When I was last in SuperCheap Auto, I did go to the Detailing section and specifically look at the Turtle Wax graphene products. I cannot remember seeing this wax product so good to know that this product is available.

I don't think we'll see this particular product on the shelves. It is already hard enough to find online with limited supplies around the world. I think Turtle Wax underestimated it's popularity along with the other Pro Series Products. I've been monitoring it on Amazon over the last 6 months. It's been on again-off again for a while now and it's now "currently unavailable" on Amazon... again..

I have contacted TW headquarters and they assure me that they are working very hard to supply more into the future. Whatever that means. Not sure why they just can't keep the production lines going to meet the crazy demand.

Edited by Tony Prodigy

Just a quick update. I received clarification on this particular product in terms of it's continued availability. 

The 75th Anniversary tub is only available for a limited time during the anniversary year and then after it will revert to a more standard tub without the 75th year signature. So it will be like a collectable so to speak. I know it's only polish, but it's kind of special in a sense having the one off tubs.

My two other tubs arrived yesterday and I have two more on the way. I need counselling lol. :helpsmilie:

20210623_162317.jpg

20210624_030522.jpg

20210623_162306.jpg

Edited by Tony Prodigy
  • Haha 1

Yes there is a really good Therapist near me I can recommend, he deals with issues like hoarding and problems with over kill LOL, no really glad they have landed on your doorstep as I am looking forward to the detailed use of these products.

KAA