Current Detailing Product Specials

Howdy Gents

Thought I'd start this thread for those of us are who like to try various detailing products and getting them at the right price.

Autobarn are currently having a sale on the Turtle Wax Hybrid Pro Series products if anyone is interested. These all get my tick of approval, so if you are a hobbyist or enthusiast with some detailing knowledge, I wouldn't hesitate in having these in my kit. 

There are plenty of youtube videos highlighting the virtues of Turtle Wax products so feel free to type search and enjoy.

https://www.autobarn.com.au/ab/catalogue#view=catalogue2&saleId=39684&page=1

Page 1 of catalogue. Just hover over each individual product for more information. Substantial savings over regular retail pricing.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that mate. I am stocked to the hilt at the moment, so I probably won't take advantage of this. I have purchased some very tasty items though pretty recently but have yet to showcase them here. Maybe soon.

I still maintain my stance on how cringeworthy some of the names are Bowden's use for their products...:rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

Thanks for that mate. I am stocked to the hilt at the moment, so I probably won't take advantage of this. I have purchased some very tasty items though pretty recently but have yet to showcase them here. Maybe soon.

I still maintain my stance on how cringeworthy some of the names are Bowden's use for their products...:rolleyes:

Yeah I know they're a bit of fun but they are pretty cringeworthy especially if you speak with someone about what you use on your car who has no knowledge of Bowden's, it usually can go one of two ways but thankfully I usually end up with the person in stitches 🤣

I'm looking more into some gear from Waxit for when I need to stock up further, at the moment I have plenty in the collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post Squalled, appreciated mate just wish our Repco wasn't click and collect only as I love to wander around it to check all the alt specials as well, still soon I hope I can do that again

KAA

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 9:03 AM, Squalled said:

25% off some brands at Repco for this weekend.

https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care-panel/c/1862917923

Thanks mate. I would highly recommend iron remover if you plan to do a full decon prior to applying your favourite sealant.

On 9/5/2021 at 12:02 PM, Tony Prodigy said:

Thanks mate. I would highly recommend iron remover if you plan to do a full decon prior to applying your favourite sealant.

I've actually got one that I've been meaning to try so we'll see how that goes!

1 hour ago, Squalled said:

I've actually got one that I've been meaning to try so we'll see how that goes!

You'd be surprised how badly contaminated your paint is when you sprtiz that fallout remover over it, despite it feeling slick too.

Sorry guys, I had to post this. I have no clue who's running the marketing dept over there at Bowden's, but I'll take a guess and say it's a bunch of teenagers. Has to be.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/bowdens-own-bowdens-own-far-cough-anti-bacterial-spray---770ml/596645.html?cgid=SCA6004#start=122&sz=60

Almost forgot to add. Their having a 30% off sale on Bowden's products. So you can get your wet dreams, your shagtastic, your snowjob, the big green sucker, the snow blow, your black box, your muffy sponge, your three way, naked glass cleaner, drop bear, bugger off, fully slick bro, love glove, foursome detailing brushes, wet dreams and happy endings. Sheesh. I thought I was buying detailing products. :laugh:

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/7-day-deals?prefn1=srgBrand&prefv1=Bowden's Own&sz=60#main

Edited by Tony Prodigy
  • Haha 3

Aww Tony, these teases you provide are awesome LOL, if only we can get back to the days of being able to just spend hours in there to browse and select the goodies. And yes your right teenagers are doing the naming of all new products these days it seems.

KAA

• Haha 1

Hahahaha Tony I love it! Despite the naming they use, they do have some great products like Wet Dreams, Happy Ending and I do enjoy their car washes and snow foams. But yes, it does make it awkward to tell people what you use to clean your car 😆

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Squalled said:

Hahahaha Tony I love it! Despite the naming they use, they do have some great products like Wet Dreams, Happy Ending and I do enjoy their car washes and snow foams. But yes, it does make it awkward to tell people what you use to clean your car 😆

They sure do. I've never used their products myself, but my brother in law does and he's satisfied. They have true bogan appeal don't they ? 

1 hour ago, Tony Prodigy said:

They sure do. I've never used their products myself, but my brother in law does and he's satisfied. They have true bogan appeal don't they ? 

I tell you what, it does unleash our inner bogan! 😁😂

• Like 1