Hi all. I’m in Perth. I’ve had Toyotas on and off for many years. I currently have a 2016 Hilux (GUN126R I think). I’ve had Corollas and Taragos in the past, but I really miss my old T18. I also drive a Mitsubishi Colt and a Holden Equinox. I’m always watching the salvage auctions for my next project, though. I’ve had 6 cars I bought, a trailer and caravan on my front yard at one point. I’m a glutton for punishment, I guess. My Lux is developing issues, so figured I should sign up before I make trips to the dealer!

Hey Steve and welcome to the forum. I just finished responding to your other post then I saw this one. Like most of us here, we've all had many differing Toyota's over the years and keep coming back to them. I would say that no car is perfect but in terms of reliability and quality control, Toyota cars definitely have the edge over most other brands which keeps most of us loyal to the brand. I have a 2012 Aurion and it has been a solid performer and I cannot imagine letting it go. It's too good to sell.

I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to hearing from you again.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: