Is there anything more I can do for handling for the ZRE182R? Strut Bars, Sway Bars and such?

I already intend to put coilovers, new tyres and new rims on the car but besides that, is there anything else I can do to improve the handling?

The rims are really only for appearance but I was unable to find anything to do with strut bars or sway bars? Only heavy-duty sway bar links. Does it already have these parts as an OEM stock part?

14 hours ago, Silly Goose said:

I already intend to put coilovers, new tyres and new rims on the car but besides that, is there anything else I can do to improve the handling?

The rims are really only for appearance but I was unable to find anything to do with strut bars or sway bars? Only heavy-duty sway bar links. Does it already have these parts as an OEM stock part?

No strut brace from factory, front- and rear-sway bars however but there don't seem to be many (if any) aftermarket upgrades for them.  Remember too that these do not have IRS so there is little benefit from a rear sway bar upgrade.  Also, be careful looking at coilovers as you need ones that are designed specifically for the torsion-beam rear end as some overseas models (in particular Japan and the US, where the vast majority of coilover designs will be for) and the ZWE186 hybrid have IRS which is completely different.