Considering selling

Im a little confused about something ive noticed people selling there Aurions for 14,000 plus and this is the 2008 2013 models ! one i saw had almost 200,000 kms 2010 and asking 15,000 

i recently bought a 2009 Aurion Touring with 120,000kms with 1 owner never missed a service anyway i had it valued and came back as 9,000 i could not believe it ! Whats with this

Compliments of COVID-19, there is a massive disruption to the supply chain. What is mainly impacting new vehicle manufacture is a shortage of semi-processor chips. New car prices have also increased due to these supply shortages.

Also there has been an upsurge in demand for vehicles and this has resulted in increased used car prices. People are avoiding public transport because of COVID-19. 

Certainly looks like a good selling opportunity until the market is able to correct in 2022. 

I did think about selling my current vehicle but decided not to change my plans of wearing out this Aurion then bring online my backup project Aurion.