2004 bonnet trim?

Wardy01

Hello all, Does anyone know how to get a hold of a chrome bonnet trim ? No longer available from Toyota (and $248 when they were). Tried dozens of wreckers to no avail. Any help appreciated.

I have a similar problem getting parts for my old XD Falcon that I've had in storage since the early 90s. I think you'll have better luck than me finding what you want though.

I have tried the usual platforms and have been lucky occasionally. Ebay and Gumtree my friend. Search daily till you hit the jackpot. Ebayer tend to be a funny breed and ask prices that are not of this earth. I don't get it. They say it's due to Covid, but I say B.S. It is plain old greed mongering. As soon as a couple list an item for a stupid price and sells, then this sets the precedent and there's no turning back. There is nobody more frustrated than me when trying to find parts for older cars, believe me. Sick of the greedy grubs out there.