14sec 1/4....scary *****

I know corey i know ...... U can only experience sub 15's in the bluebomb shell or dylans car since dave's gone back to stock so come down and u'll have the same expression on ur face :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

He's either seen his reaction time or spotted the kebab vendor in the carpark :P Hence the quick time as there was only a few kebabs left.

He's either seen his reaction time or spotted the kebab vendor in the carpark :P Hence the quick time as there was only a few kebabs left.

Cuz when the bullshyt stops and the clutch drops .... nothing is gonna stop me getting the last bit of garlic sauce in the lamb kebab :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P

Fellaz stop please!!

Im about to wet my pants from laughter i swear that is one of the funniest pics ive ever seen

i mean mine looks like im about to fall asleep or i just had a pain killer shot into my lips and they went dead but dang thats a funny shot

hilarious

sorry to be a pete Corzza :P

and add my 5cents but i had to on this subject

ahh look just as i posted speak of the devil

hahaha

Pete ur a classic man seriously one of a kind!!!

good job man

bout time you ran it

considering dylans 14.8 i am actually quite disapointed with your 14.7

was there anything that maybe you think you was doing wrong that can do better to get better times or ????

anyways no criticism here intended

i would have made the same comment even if i still owned the rolla just joining in on the convo

hehe love the photos from both you guys LOL

good job man

bout time you ran it

was there anything that maybe you think you was doing wrong that can do better to get better times or ????

i would have made the same comment even if i still owned the rolla just joining in on the convo

Once you get to a certain point with a car over a tenth of a second is actually a long way. Over a car length actually. I think he can do better with sticky tyres and a LSD.

COnsidering its a 4 banger with no internal work and its running times that a Gen3 V8 would run i think hes doing alright :-P

good job man

bout time you ran it

Once you get to a certain point with a car over a tenth of a second is actually a long way. Over a car length actually. I think he can do better with sticky tyres and a LSD.

COnsidering its a 4 banger with no internal work and its running times that a Gen3 V8 would run i think hes doing alright :-P

yeah i agree with that! he can do much better!

good job man

bout time you ran it

As stated the car is giving up a bit to much off the mark with wheel spin ... to much power to the wheels ... that and the fact my clutch is on its way out ... but u know what im not gona make excuses ... other than the fact im carrying 20kg's extra than everyone :lol::lol::lol: and the difference is 0.16 not 0.1 :P :P :P 2 decimal places buddy :P :P

Nah but seriously considering this was the 1st time i'd hit the 1/4 i think it did really well .... Once the new clutch and LSD goes in then we'll give it another run & see how it goes .... did i mention the launches was a 3500 rpm launch so it wasnt like i was giving it stick off the mark either

And as stated considering its a totally N/A 4 banger with only "bolt-on" mods so to speak it will make the 6 & 8 boyz think twice before running the rolla :P :P :P :P Remind me what are they running again ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bill, lend your car to me and sub 14.5 is possible!!

LOL .... i recon if we put dennis behind the wheel we can get her down to 14.3 easily .... i mean he is about 50% my weight .... LOL .... then again dennis keep dreaming that u'll get a drive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P

i didnt say the time wasnt good

i think 14's in a rolla are fantastic

i was just trying to say that you must have been doing something wrong

you have done far more work than dylan and your only saving 0.16 on the slips

i agree your 14.7 runs my mate DMASTA (GEN3) he only gets 14.7 aswell hey ive had a rolla i know there potential and there sneaky miss guided appearance hehe

good work man but still i expected about a 14.5 or lower atleast from it as is

i didnt say the time wasnt good

i think 14's in a rolla are fantastic

i was just trying to say that you must have been doing something wrong

you have done far more work than dylan and your only saving 0.16 on the slips

i agree your 14.7 runs my mate DMASTA (GEN3) he only gets 14.7 aswell hey ive had a rolla i know there potential and there sneaky miss guided appearance hehe

good work man but still i expected about a 14.5 or lower atleast from it as is

U knw mate im always gona take the ***** out of since u've gone to the dark side :P :P :P :P

To be totally honest with you a lack of traction is the major hindering factor in this equation .... so until i can sort that out ur not going to see a sub 14.5 unless i can pull one out of my a.r.s.e

You know and thats being brutally honest as nailing it off the line just send the wheels into a flurry and it takes to long for them to gain grip ....

I mean simply look at what happens when any car has to much power and not the rest of the setup to handle it ..... although if this was a rolling start scenario .... ask whalen (green vy SS) what happened on the m4 the other night :P :P :P :P ....

LOL

maybe your just launching to hard

or maybe you should launch just as hard or even higher revs but only give it half throttle till your on the move then give it the full stick

i remember along time ago a guy got the **** taken out of him for saying he launches in lift without wheel spin

ok im not agreeing with his theory and i realise you cant rev into lift without the clutch being out but i can sorta see how it can be done if you work the throttle right after letting the clutch go but in sayingthat 6000 launch would be stupid LOL

i can see im gonna cop it after saying that LOL

but yeah maybe you can get what im trying to say