Products by Gyeon

Hi Gents, Most of you may already know, Gyeon is a Korean based company that makes so many high quality car care and detailing products. I have had the opportunity of using several of these over the years and they never disappoint. From interior, exterior all the way to paint correction stages, they have something for everything, even detailing lights.

I have showcased the leather treatment product Leather Shield Q2 in recent times and this remains one of my favourite for leather trim. 

I can share many other products from Gyeon at a later time, but for now I'd like to take this opportunity to share their latest product release. It is a new approach to Wax products where the other major brands have been using a graphene and SiO2 as a base for their waxes. This is slightly different in that Gyeon use "Flourine" instead of Graphene.
Flourine is highly reactive to water and creates amazing water behaviour. I won't say it is better than the others as opinions and conditions are very subjective, but It is yet another avenue to explore in the detailing world for those who love their cars and want the best possible finish. 

Waxes are traditionally not long lasting, usually lasting between 1 and 3 months depending on conditions. Waxes tend to provide a deeper gloss level and amazing water beading for their short lived lifespan. They can be used as a topper to any ceramic coated cars and for those who attend concourse events, it can add that little bit extra pop.

It comes in a stick format like a stick deodorant. You twist the tube to reveal the product. It comes in kit form and they provide the applicator and wipe off cloth if you already don't have any.

The reviews so far have been very encouraging

20210706_170223.jpg

20210706_170238.jpg

20210706_170320.jpg

20210706_170339.jpg

20210706_170409.jpg

• Thanks 1

Another recent Gyeon product is this is a really cool tyre shine applicator. It comes in two sizes. Large and Small. I ended up purchasing the large one for now as I have the Colorado to consider with its large tyres. It can be used for small tyres too I guess, but you just need to work it to suit the profile. No big deal.

They come as a two pack.

20210706_170025.jpg

20210706_170105.jpg

20210706_170125.jpg