New marketplace for car parts

Hey guys, 

I'm a new member here, my name is Bobby and I'm one of the co-founders of www.foxlisted.com.au .

We have spent the last year and a half building this platform, it's essentially made to be the biggest WTB site for car parts in Australia. We connect every part request made with part suppliers (mainly wreckers and aftermarket suppliers) from around Australia. We then have these suppliers bit against each other for your business. You ultimately choose the best offer made to you.

Our goal is to put the power back in the consumers hands, ultimately leading in the best deals on parts.

While Fox-Listed is still brand new and in very early days, we would really love for you guys to check it out and give us any feed back you may have.

Not trying to self promote here, we are genuinely passionate about cars, we built this platform for not only car enthusiasts, but also everyday people that may need to find parts for their vehicle. 

Please share any feedback or thoughts you have, if your looking to either buy or sell some parts, give our platform a go :).

• Like 1

Hey Bobby, Sounds very interesting. If there is one thing I hate is the level of difficulty in finding parts. I'm also getting really fed up with the greed mongers over inflating prices on other platforms like ebay and gumtree. As soon as one person puts up an item for sale for a ridiculous price and some cashed up Bogan purchases it, this then sets the precedent for the rest to follow and before you know it, we are now paying double or triple what it's worth. 

Ebay is the worst for this to be honest. Some people are living in a dream world the prices they ask. 

I hope your new platform can breathe a new, more level playing field.

3 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

Hey Bobby, Sounds very interesting. If there is one thing I hate is the level of difficulty in finding parts. I'm also getting really fed up with the greed mongers over inflating prices on other platforms like ebay and gumtree. As soon as one person puts up an item for sale for a ridiculous price and some cashed up Bogan purchases it, this then sets the precedent for the rest to follow and before you know it, we are now paying double or triple what it's worth. 

Ebay is the worst for this to be honest. Some people are living in a dream world the prices they ask. 

I hope your new platform can breathe a new, more level playing field.

Hi Tony, thanks for the comments. Yeah based on our research we have found that the price on parts is really inflated. Based on a study that was done, a family hatchback could cost $20,000 brand new, if you were to buy all those parts individually however, the total price would be about $120,000.

We hope our system puts the power back into the buyers hands by getting the suppliers to bid for your business.

Hi Bobby, as Tony said we all love the idea of a platform for parts that provides us with options and actually decent prices, as you said the ones that used to be the go to places are now overpriced cash cows. So will surely check your platform out and pass on my reactions of it.

I appreciate your efforts and also your interest in helping us all get a good deal for any parts we will need

KAA