Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Graphene Flex Wax

KAA

OK I have been wanting to use this product and then do a report about my experience with it. Now I am not in the league of an expert in detailing but I must admit I do enjoy learning about new products and giving them a try out. So for a first time use of the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Graphene Flex Wax I found it bloody awesome, the ease of use the end results show for themselves in the attached Pictures. The idea that the product can be used in 3 ways makes it a perfect addition to my cleaning supplies. I used the First method of a Base Coat applied on a very clean and dry car using the smallest amount on the applicator pad and then micro fibre buffed off to leave a extremely high gloss silky smooth finish. The other application methods I think I will try next wash, method 2 is to wash the car well and while wet apply 2 small sprays per panel and with a cloth buff dry, or method 3 while wet spray 2 light sprays and then using high pressure water spread and wash off. I guess that is why it is called flex wax as it is a very flexible product and does allow for any level of experience, as if you do find you have applied too much you use a damp micro fibre cloth to level it out before buffing it off

So hope any who are wondering about trying the new Turtle Wax products I suugest giving them a try, but follow the instructions closely as a little will go a very long way.

Keep Safe

KAA

20211029_135126.jpg

20211029_135050.jpg

20211029_135032_1.jpg

20211029_135115_1.jpg

20211029_135102.jpg

• Thanks 1