Drying Cloths/Towels

KAA

Hi all, I consider myself a very lucky man to have 2 wonderful beauties in my life, One I am fortunate enough to be married to and the other I am fortunate enough to own. I always try to treat both with love consideration and great care and attention. I recently went online to see what new products and microfibre towels are out and prices, checking out some of the bigger auto supply stores and Bunnings, I have tons of smaller Microfibre cloths all for various jobs but I was shocked at how much they rip us off for drying cloths/towels. The average prices I saw were anything from $13.00 upwards to $50.00 !!!!! So I checked out Kmart while awaiting my beloved (who was trying on clothes "Yawn") and discovered  a drying towel of a decent size for only $4.50, Ok maybe not made by bejewelled beautiful women sitting hand stitching the seams but decent enough to dry water off a car. So if your after something that is OK and will do the job well give them a try, as no way will I pay the crazy prices they ask for a drying towel just to clear water off a car. Now if it washed waxed polished and detailed the car while wiping water off then OK but it is a piece of material so save the hip pocket I say and spend that hard earned money on decent products and tools

KAA

Edited by KAA
  • Like 1