Injen Cold Air Intake System

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear David,

After so many times deliberating with what to get I'm officially getting the Injen. It's the better bang for buck. As mick0082 stated in "that topic" these things are tuned to the max. I'd rather pay $350 for a little better response and power than spend $3000 and only get 20 odd kw more on top of it. Perhpas that's why some of us chose to buy 'el cheapo' mods as some call them lmao.

If I ever want anything that's a drag weapon and something to pour money into it'll be a 10 second supra (still want to stay under toyota hehe).

You dont even own your Sportivo anymore, so what are you getting all worked up about?? Its fair enough that you wish to still be on here, and you are more then welcome. But these little fights shouldnt worry you anymore, you have moved onto faster and more agile things

MotoMan has just asked me to post this here just to make it clear that he is not antiCES as there seems to be some confusion... I beleive his words were something along the lines of

I am not that desperate to post that I need to make a new account

Ah beaten to it....

Edited by MAP81

im getting pm's from people asking if im dave

no... and um ... No.... and ohh yea thats right NO I AM NOT DAVE. Quit assuming that im a guy whose been suspended because of an injustice in this clubs system.

i have been around longer and have seen much more then you todlers on training wheels.

11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: MAP81, 2bnvd, MotoMan, oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo, GAZOOM, AntiCES, BigBum, micky_tee, XHU776, shaohaok

man, i'd be impressed if i could sign into a website on the same computer with 2 different accounts.... proof that antiCES isnt motoman?

Edited by micky_tee

10 Members: MAP81, 2bnvd, MotoMan, oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo, GAZOOM, AntiCES, BigBum, micky_tee, XHU776, shaohaok

man, i'd be impressed if i could sign into a website on the same computer with 2 different accounts.... proof that antiCES isnt motoman?

You could... by using Mozilla and Internet Explorer.

You could... by using Mozilla and Internet Explorer.

ahhh true, very good Sir BigBum!!!!

silly me with my one internet program... i'll shut up now :ph34r: :P

I think we're all forgetting the most important thing here (besides chrome). Most of us regulars on the forums are friends, and we help each other out with our beloved rollas. Why can't we all just get along.

Seeing I've been a Melbourne member here for much longer than most, organised some good meets/cruises in the days when I had more time on my hands, and I like to think I've been able to provide some useful info to others it's time for my 5c worth

LETS MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR.

1. There is no State of Origin Melbourne v Brisbane hatred. In fact I often exchange ideas with many from up North, and vice-versa, as do many others. If people (Myself Included) get upset with the action of others, it's with those individuals only and not with the entire friggin state and everyone in it, or every product endorsed by or coming from the state. We will also remember that Danthuyer's snowflake came to be because of the assistance from Peekay and Ilivfor6, who when Sportivo owners, spent their own big hours and dollars to make their cars clearly quick and inspired many to unlock some potential and pointed many to available possibilities.

2. I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I and many others Queenslanders/Victorians alike have nothing against CES and their products, I haven't tried them so they may actually be good things. HOWEVER the consensus is that the problem has been the manner in which these products have been promoted on this forum, particularly in the last week.

Alot of younger people new to tuning their own car turn to forums such as this as a resource centre to learn what works. In my eyes and what really irritated me, was that the way the CES "Information" was pinned and promoted on the forum, a new comer would have seen it and immediately thought that the CES products would be the only suitable parts for their car as endorsed by the members and forum. When in fact, CES is only one of many different and good options as Motoman, Negatron, Bangn, Rollamods et al have been making a point of. Yes there are many different option on the market that suit people's differing needs and budgets, It's important as an open forum to make this clear. Fair is Fair

3. Let's be fair and equitable. Everyone has a right to an opinion, everyone has a right to give info on and even endorse something they have purchased and tried for themselves, but trader advertising without going through the correct procedure of payment is not on.

Peace

i gotta say this thread is very entertaining, but its far too serious..

thanks to brad for putting up some pics to keep the sanity...

all i can say to the lot of you is GET OVER IT. you're creating a war that doesnt want to exist. CES has proven gains, maybe more than injen and all that, but it also costs alot more... each product has its pros and cons, and every member has the right to put up his opinions on each...

at the end of the day you're driving a corolla..