Injen Cold Air Intake System

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty sure CES are the only company that have actively got off their ****s to work on our pissy little 1.8l cars.. considering they work on mainly race cars i think instead of pulling yourselves all day and complaining about your lack of power or asking what you can do have a look at the threads and a common trend appears CES is providing the highest ( in most cases) power increase.. so toughen up, save some cash get off your ****s, dont cry, dont start a war, *My car is better than yours ***** and purchase some quality products or just keep it stock...

enough said....

shut up and go on and eat your breakfast

pretty sure CES are the only company that have actively got off their ****s to work on our pissy little 1.8l cars.. considering they work on mainly race cars i think instead of pulling yourselves all day and complaining about your lack of power or asking what you can do have a look at the threads and a common trend appears CES is providing the highest ( in most cases) power increase.. so toughen up, save some cash get off your ****s, dont cry, dont start a war, *My car is better than yours ***** and purchase some quality products or just keep it stock...

enough said....

shut up and go on and eat your breakfast

Sweeeeet. I'll leave mine stock. That solves that *dusts hands*

i am wondering if this thread could reach 10 pages!!!

i think everyone have said their piece..... so could everyone juz leave in peace and definitely there isn't a melbourne vs brissy thingy.... :)

anyway, lets enjoy the saturday and have fun!!

cheers everyone....

Seeing I've been a Melbourne member here for much longer than most, organised some good meets/cruises in the days when I had more time on my hands, and I like to think I've been able to provide some useful info to others it's time for my 5c worth

LETS MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR.

1. There is no State of Origin Melbourne v Brisbane hatred. In fact I often exchange ideas with many from up North, and vice-versa, as do many others. If people (Myself Included) get upset with the action of others, it's with those individuals only and not with the entire friggin state and everyone in it, or every product endorsed by or coming from the state. We will also remember that Danthuyer's snowflake came to be because of the assistance from Peekay and Ilivfor6, who when Sportivo owners, spent their own big hours and dollars to make their cars clearly quick and inspired many to unlock some potential and pointed many to available possibilities.

2. I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I and many others Queenslanders/Victorians alike have nothing against CES and their products, I haven't tried them so they may actually be good things. HOWEVER the consensus is that the problem has been the manner in which these products have been promoted on this forum, particularly in the last week.

Alot of younger people new to tuning their own car turn to forums such as this as a resource centre to learn what works. In my eyes and what really irritated me, was that the way the CES "Information" was pinned and promoted on the forum, a new comer would have seen it and immediately thought that the CES products would be the only suitable parts for their car as endorsed by the members and forum. When in fact, CES is only one of many different and good options as Motoman, Negatron, Bangn, Rollamods et al have been making a point of. Yes there are many different option on the market that suit people's differing needs and budgets, It's important as an open forum to make this clear. Fair is Fair

3. Let's be fair and equitable. Everyone has a right to an opinion, everyone has a right to give info on and even endorse something they have purchased and tried for themselves, but trader advertising without going through the correct procedure of payment is not on.

Peace

Could not be more CORRECT :)

Ahh this thread brings the forum back to life. Whats funny is that I was the first on this forum to actually buy an Injen from IND Koncept and I am the first on the forum to own a CES exhaust in Vic. Its a shame that I didnt have both systems on the car at the same time. The problem is not about what brands, but related to people bragging about how big their c###s are, and thats what's annoying some of the boys. We have our meets, dyno days and drag days here in Vic, and after we post our results, there is always someone from another state "beautiful one day, perfect the next" that has something better to say. There is too much arrogance in some of the coments, and some of the guys here have had enough. It's also fair to say that since this forum has had a change in some of the mods, it's become some what boring.

Edited by lucio_libre

6 people reading this thread at one time! :blink: hehe.. i think people should just chill, be objective here guys, leave all the subjective comments out of it (not saying i'm not a culprit :P). There is always greener pasture someplace else :D

Lucio is right. Many times there are no sense of appreciation between car owners, in respect to what each had done to their car - this is real bad. However, sadly this is the fact of car tuner culture. There's always this my car is better than yours attitude.

Competition between brands is good, but biased toward subjective view of one brand is not a healthy exercise. Brief look onto CES website I must say they are a professional, but looks like they appoint the wrong P.R for this forum.

I second that. I have put one in recently and it goes mad. Although it was a lot of pain putting the pod in, but it was well worth it. The sound is awesome. Thumbs up!!!!!

Sweeeeet. Will have to take me for a drive tomorrow then heehee :D

11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: MAP81, 2bnvd, MotoMan, oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo, GAZOOM, AntiCES, BigBum, micky_tee, XHU776, shaohaok

man, i'd be impressed if i could sign into a website on the same computer with 2 different accounts.... proof that antiCES isnt motoman?

as far as this arguement goes, the mods have access to the IP addresses of where each post was made from. If AntiCES was another member in discise they could find that out pretty quickly ;)

11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: MAP81, 2bnvd, MotoMan, oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo, GAZOOM, AntiCES, BigBum, micky_tee, XHU776, shaohaok

man, i'd be impressed if i could sign into a website on the same computer with 2 different accounts.... proof that antiCES isnt motoman?

as far as this arguement goes, the mods have access to the IP addresses of where each post was made from. If AntiCES was another member in discise they could find that out pretty quickly ;)

Very quickly. All they need is a client IP.

let the challenge begin....

Or will Xoom come down and beat them both ??

Wait no..

We already know NSW has the fastest stivo hahahaha

And not to mention the biggest meets :P

Yes!!! Now its going to be all 3 states going at it

Sorry i mean,... Wait dont say that... <_<

I dont no what i mean

All i no is that this thread is entertaining

let the challenge begin....

Or will Xoom come down and beat them both ??

Wait no..

We already know NSW has the fastest stivo hahahaha

And not to mention the biggest meets :P

Yes!!! Now its going to be all 3 states going at it

Sorry i mean,... Wait dont say that... <_<

I dont no what i mean

All i no is that this thread is entertaining

The fourth state (ACT) will quietly remain neutral lol. There are still a lot of good people up in Qld don't forget. I'm looking more at individuals now than anything else (all from QLD? maybe...).

Quickly getting back to the topic LMFAO, I am getting the INJEN CAI. RA77Y RO77A from our ACT camp has one installed and we're having a meet tomorrow. Can't wait to see her ride!

Just sliding off topic a bit, seeing its already been happening...

oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo in your garage you have things planned out. You have eyelids $60 and $20 for installl

Srsly man where did you find a place so cheap to install the eyelids for you. After all it is alot of work sticking the tape on

Lol man dont take offence just being a smart *****

NORTHY STILL OWES ME MONEY. Where are those weather shields? He's also dissappeared from MSN? I wonder why????? Please reply to my PM NORTHY!!

Because he's been a naughty boy ;)