Injen Cold Air Intake System

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty sure CES are the only company that have actively got off their ****s to work on our pissy little 1.8l cars.. considering they work on mainly race cars i think instead of pulling yourselves all day and complaining about your lack of power or asking what you can do have a look at the threads and a common trend appears CES is providing the highest ( in most cases) power increase.. so toughen up, save some cash get off your ****s, dont cry, dont start a war, *My car is better than yours ***** and purchase some quality products or just keep it stock...

i wouldnt be so sure about that mate...

pretty sure CES are the only company that have actively got off their ****s to work on our pissy little 1.8l cars.. considering they work on mainly race cars i think instead of pulling yourselves all day and complaining about your lack of power or asking what you can do have a look at the threads and a common trend appears CES is providing the highest ( in most cases) power increase.. so toughen up, save some cash get off your ****s, dont cry, dont start a war, *My car is better than yours ***** and purchase some quality products or just keep it stock...

hmmmmm

definition of quality products ... ????

coz from the above it feels like there is a particular brand ... ???

not cool ....

and as per micky_tee .... id say there are others that are working on it too ... just not promoting as heavily ....