1995 Toyota Hilux Buick v6 converted, Need assistance

Saintsinnerx

Hey all, New user found this forum and im hoping someone might be able to assist me..

purchased a 1995 toyota hilux with what i can only describe some of the wiring as.. well bird sh*t.
every single wire had multiple joins, most corroded.. strangely enough the car ran and drive until one day while driving the injectors lost pulse and gained 12V across the rails and hydro locked an engine while doing 100.. one of the Least enjoyable experiences ive ever had.. 

I have decided to rebuild the motor, gearbox and diffs i have since put a fair few $$ into the car to get it to a stage im happy with, so the wiring was all ripped out without a single care in the world as it was a botched attempt at mixing old commodore and old hilux with random wires bare with grounds and 12V just laying in the bay zip tied in a bundle..

I have purchased a v6conversions wiring harness ( standalone ) that just requires 6 wires to be connected..
I have purchased a hains manual for the hilux but tbh im useless at wiring diagrams and before i go and shell out 1.4k for a shop to wire in 6 wires..
wondering if anyone here might be able to assist if they have done this conversion or understand the ol hilux wiring to a T

Im chasing the following locations or wiring colours / plug locations i can tap into would be ideal for the following

IGN for the starter
Alternator light ( my understanding is when the alt dies it lights up the entire dash? unsure how this is done )
Oil light
Temp light or guage ( im guessing this is just the TEMP warning light )

Looking at the haynes manual it's looking like ill have to tap into the ign signal from the plug under the dash but the old conversion didn't have that so im assuming there is a wire somewhere in the engine bay that can be tapped into

Appreciate any and all links or info you are able to share! in the mean time im still doing all the research i can!

Help a fellow aussie ( brisbane based ) get back 4 wheelin so i can go camping! Covid has screwed it.