LH Door Mirror Required 06/2009 Toyota Aurion Presara

KAA

Hi all, I am after a LH Door mirror for my 06/2009 Toyota Aurion Presara, as long as all the auto tilt and memory functions are operating well the plastic cover colour is not a concern as I have a very good white cover. It must have the 11 pin connection not the 5 pin type as in the photo attached,

Please notify me if you know of any around I appreciate it all 

KAA

My Mirror.jpg

Hey Rob. What happened to yours ?

I found these three on Ebay for you mate. The last link is from KSR Spares in Sydney and is the cheapest of the three. I've purchased from them before and are great to deal with. Shoot them a message before you buy to make sure what you require. I'm sure all three are the Auto dip type as they don't specify this but they do mention Presara, Sportivo, ZR6 which I believe all did. I think the ATX and maybe the Prodigy models were the only ones with non dip mirrors. Ashley can confirm that one as he has both.

If I were you I'd also try and find a driver's side one too and keep as a spare. Get them while the gettings good I say. I have a pair of brand new auto dips for my car safely stashed away. 

The Mrs has wicked nails too by the way lol :thumbsup:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/184716078866?hash=item2b01efaf12:g:goIAAOSwuhZgUvrW

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/265482484513?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item3dcffd3b21:g:sLQAAOSwZidh0xNo&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAACsPYe5NmHp%2B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsStdebXPz4ZTXCT8FI9kPBh5dMlzG0Aos5eGOmMnDWil9XtHWef2w7bHQggm5l4VigSMr6axvbncyc5YiN8Z%2BrIJLGLKnZ90WaRTjC1Uaa2wZ3Sd2l2HUEMlvYX2h6kRI8tcNjLgtqVUlrQEocCYUEyrcGs%2B6k08Vlc3AOsEcXu6GFztgOr9c1SnfQqKXiCtuNnn6X%2B4Th5ax4fD24jAyHmIjyN62QjGAU4CN2jvEJXRGMuJTmtPsXU1rDYbQiueiBBq7uwFks3yAwOAKSxzA7fdsCu09nU%2FWs1YdV8ofvIpxMLvJD1FerPmle3EQHEr4m9C1NNrxe6%2Bfzxryw4XRzH0JQ9P3JijKWh%2F%2Biil%2Blrnv3phnEcdOzy4WsJ2dPsoOcowvEZXHbJR2yQliNgh5rhcbpzbXNN76HD9gSMfJWvVov5JFHhf8Dh08Z9Aqlcyt0TEGwJXvVOZqsKcGgoyhBpusozRSWkU7ngihAO0tNIfzphxIxaZsi%2FMlV9tQeJGF7erhjn%2B5SnBwtBu66cAiaNsDBYCyyNRnnM5Dv6khoQ%2B185wVzMy1ADsmYD0wrgjFRB9kdz03CfwOgeQNLyyB1POx2xWCvBLM9lx7P8kqE3CPPIfa0sD2Z5Hdf%2Fpvj9F5uDDFwmQG5ZF%2Fz3dPBP6n3wOEkfV7QJATszRJKf4sMYDMeyLwgBJgguUvG9ZsjLe9GYXA3IEE29qp67ei3MR63gvOjDrGX55EXHEw53rCc1Dr818nDzinddNYUHkz3cgQ%2BFVgojMUWOeh99m0v9yuGTJMIQux0mRIBStV3CJtCYLkQF4RRd%2F6iJAFQeJBY268zfbo%2BKjK1Rj3eTrAtBSA2ez2%2BgY%2FkCLzD7hgVCzqsC%2Bw%3D|clp%3A2334524|tkp%3ABFBMoKSY0dNf

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/265443544514?hash=item3dcdab0dc2:g:LzkAAOSwPUthsYHj

Edited by Tony Prodigy

Hi Tony, What happened was It had taken a hit, not too hard but hard enough obviously to cause an issue and when placed in reverse it dips but then when placed in drive it continues to dip till it clicks, also the memory feature when my wife uses her memory setting it dips and wont stop so have it set to neutral settings. Just annoying when it does its crazy trick, I did purchase on from Rocklea parts in Queensland but even though they stated it was for a Presara and I asked twice that has to have auto dip and memory, when it arrived yesterday I got all the trim off the car got my mirror off taking loads of time to do it right and no damage, I cleaned the new one up really well and I went to fit the new one and it only has the 5 pin plug and mine is 11 pin block, annoying too say the least. I called Rocklea and as mine is a 06/2009 he stated that was for a 08/2009, the confusing part is the 5 pin compared my 11 pin so unless they found a way to get all the functions to operate with 5 pins instead of 11 I just don't know. Anyway as I told Ashley It was my fault going so far and not looking at the plug fitting in the end I put mine back on and they will refund me my money so no issue there just have to pay to post it back too them. I will check those ones out mate but this was only $75 which was great compared to some wanting like $200 

Thanks mate for the links it is appreciated, I will check them out,

Keep Safe and Strong

Robert

Hi Tony, I have sent KSR a message on eBay regarding that mirror, also attached a pic of my 11 pin block just to be sure it has the right pin connector, so thanks for the link mate, some really want to hit you hard at around $200 for the mirror, yes it is off a great car but wow.

If no luck from there the search will begin at the local wreckers as most here have been closed or low staffing numbers but seem they are coming back alive now.

Thanks mate for the assistance it is great appreciated

Keep Safe My Friend

Robert

11 hours ago, KAA said:

Hi Tony, I have sent KSR a message on eBay regarding that mirror, also attached a pic of my 11 pin block just to be sure it has the right pin connector, so thanks for the link mate, some really want to hit you hard at around $200 for the mirror, yes it is off a great car but wow.

If no luck from there the search will begin at the local wreckers as most here have been closed or low staffing numbers but seem they are coming back alive now.

Thanks mate for the assistance it is great appreciated

Keep Safe My Friend

Robert

Hi Rob, The $75 price tag should've been the red flag because that's the going rate for a standard mirror. I can't believe how ignorant they were despite you asking them twice about the fitment and plug.  The one from KSR Spares is only $100 and it looks like it has the 11 pin plug and they specify Presara, Sportivo etc. They know what they're talking about, so don't worry, I'm sure it will be the right one. See the last pic in the listing. Their prices are always pretty reasonable compared to the many other greed mongers out there. I hop it goes smoothly for you this time mate.

Thanks Tony, Yes I have received a reply from them and it sounds like the correct mirror, they are double checking for me that all the functions work correctly, the pics do show it is in good condition so sounding good on that front, the $75 dollar one was actually reduced from around $!00 but yes that should have been a red flag, I think they were just desperate to get rid of it yes was in good condition but useless if you cant plug it in LOL 

thanks again my friend for the assistance, I am awaiting the return postage label from the one to get it back and get a refund then will buy another

Hugs mate stay safe

Robert