1fzfe hardened spring seat rings / hydraulic lifters,

Tonyhez

Hey fellas, took the liberty of replacing the blown head gasket of 06/1996 1fzfe. Overconfident from countless fords  and some, anyway this my 1st Toyota since (2002)when my mum’s old corona 2lt 1985. Anyway the heads been here and there , machinists for milling, my shed for port matching and cast dag cleaning, lapping, and now the deep clean prior rebuild. To my amazement, a ring flew out with the shop air gun, now I’ve rekon I’ve seen one of these before on the garage floor near the sleeping beast,and on count back, several are missing.  Not being familiar enough with this marque,here’s my mayday, *please tell me they’re hardened ring washer thingys for the springs to bash against and not shims, as that what I presume they look like and hoping these buckets lifters are hydraulic self adjusting types. Or do I ring a self help line?         Never too scared to ask, because others looking in, might learn from our mistakes. Cheers tony

Sorry fellas, massive panic attack, they are seats✔️13734-66020, need x4 but still haven’t done the magnet sweep yet and they not hydraulic but shimmed under them rotating caps on a bucket, hell. Tony needed new pants back there. It’s all good, they’re undisturbed and numbered in blu&red 1>12. got the feeler guage specs cold, should be ok, she was sweetest hissing motor before tear down.

• Thanks 1