Missing Infotainment Apps or Not Setup Correctly?

Hybrid1955

Hi,
I have had the car (2021/2022) for almost 4 weeks, and it has been great. However, as I am slowly learning about things and watching YouTube videos for setting up, I now realise that a number of things do not work with the car that should, mainly to do with the Infotainment and phone connection.
The downloaded-to-phone apps such as "MyToyota Connect" and "MyToyota Link" do not work as shown in the Australian videos, where the phone and vehicle pass information to each other, such as searching a business/address/POI, etc with MyToyota Link (not in the car) and then sending the resulting location to the car (see attachment)! It seems the app isn't available in the car to capture and store this navigation link!
Actually, there are no Apps shown in the Infotainment Apps area, is this normal?

With the "MyToyota Connect" app, once registered it is supposed to send details of your car to your phone app, regarding Drive Pulse, Fuel Levels, Odometer, Car Location, etc. Absolutely nothing is shown, none of the details mentioned, no matter how many times I pair the car to the phone (see attachment).
The trouble is, for the exact same hybrid car and year in the US and Canada, it has a lot of features available, especially regarding car default Communication and Navigation (not counting Apple Carplay or Android Auto), but I have no idea if Australia is supposed to match these default features as local detail content and setup is rare!
It is like the car setup of the infotainment package before delivery, was missed, in this area, so it's incomplete. 
Would this be correct? Or am I missing something?

Cheers.

Send to Car_Toyota Link.jpg

My Connect Screen.jpg

MyVehicle_Toyota.jpg