Lower Control arm

Jude M

Hi, I need to change lower control arm for 2008 camry.

Can anyone please tell me the good brand and best  workshop on north melbourne to replace.

Thanks

Jude

If you plan to keep the car long term, then I'd recommend Genuine Toyota parts. They are high quality and work more precisely than aftermarket in my opinion. If you're on a budget, then try and find an OEM equivalent. Probably save $100 or so over Genuine. 

I'd try and avoid the ultra cheap versions as they tend to be made in China and you don't know how long the rubber bushings will last. The worst thing is having to do the same job twice because of rubbish quality parts.
Your suspension is a vital piece to the safe handling of your car. I wouldn't compromise safety for the sake of a few bucks to be honest.

Perhaps others can recommend a workshop in your area as I live in Sydney.

Hi Jude, Same advise as Tony with going genuine if you can afford it you are 100% sure then it will fit right and last plus you get a warranty on the part. As far as a workshop hopefully some in Victoria will be able to help out with recommendations.

Let us know what you decide and how it went mate

KAA