Performance Chip

Hahaha i know this has been shown here before, but they are trying to get even more cunning. If you want a laugh at people stupity, read here Chip

The funniest is there dyno sheet and this comment

Waned to let you know, It got really hot here today, and I had to have the A/C on all day.Normally with my car, and any 4 cylinder for that mater, a huge loss in power is noticed when the A/C is on. Well today was the first day I had the A/C on with the Red Line Chip, and I experienced almost no loss of power. Usually as soon as I flick on the a/c it feels like 5 fat chicks jumped into my car. But not any more!!!! I?m pretty happy with it.
Dear Redline,

I have a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria with a 4.6 liter i have done much work to this car i added dual exhaust ,K&N air filter & Heavy duty spark plugs Thought i had taken the Horse power to the most i could get without a rebuild or major add on

Edited by 2bnvd

the last comment i couldn't quite get

But he thinks that by putting Heavy duty spark plugs and exhaust he has done all the Hp mods, well obviously think that this chip has given him gains

REtard

I swear to *** some people play with their cocks too much. That "Redline Chip" is the biggest **** I've ever seen. Whatever happened to good old fashioned engineering? Fair enought there's a reliance on ECU's, but we all know that decent engineering goes a long way. These guys were idiots if they thought they could get us. Bah.

Sad part is, as enthusiasts, we're in the minority that has sussed these things out ... there are heaps of other Toyota owners who are going to waste their hard-earned on this crap, that's who these things are aimed at, unfortunately.

Buyer beware!