Rattley Injectors

Bigpete

Hi  Sometime ago at 180000 km had a dead injector no 1 ,replaced all inj with genuin remans  done 215000 rattle their heads off when coasting quiet under load \

rang up the mob for a solution was told had a dose of dirty fuel , not possible cause all my vehicles and machines use the same tank , so has anyone used a product to quiten down the rattle with sucess 

thanks

Sounds like you got the dreaded injector knock, more so when cold ? Look here or better still give em a buzz or flick them an email, very knowlegable 

Berrima Diesel Service - Australias Premier 4WD Service Centre

Edited by CONROD

I Did  seems if you have a issue the responce is youve had dirty fuel , I even bought to their att about 

dirt left in the electrical connector when i unpacked  response was they must have been recond by the supplier ,but in a Denso box sealed with plastic ,the suppliers were not happy to hear that .

Im ringing again tomorrow stay tuned ,not that i expect much more than Dirty Fuel caused that what warranty

Honestly if I cant talk face to face with the person I am buying big dollar items from, such as injectors I wouldnt buy them, for all you know, it could be from your local Fruit shop, especially when they turn up with all things Dirt in the connector, sounds like they have been returned already and simply on sold again

Edited by CONROD

Yer in the box fully sealed in plastic bag ,12 month warranty  , but warranty could be nil ,simpley as crook fuel ,they work ok good values just rattle