Car Seat Covers

Anyone know where you can buy those seat covers that you just throw over the front seats?

I have seen some red 'Snap On' ones about.

They look like a seat cover a mechanic would put on your car.

Theres also a free Emoticon for the correct response. :D :D :D

you can get snap-on tools from mechanics. just go to any mechanic and ask if they see the snap-on tools sales rep. last time i checked black was $60 each and red was $70 each. sometimes it is hard to get red because it sells out fast.

for more colours try online performance. $45 each or $80 for a pair (in sydney).

also for more colours try axs. you can get this from autobarn.

meguiars has black and their logo is embroidered. $30 each (in sydney).

They can be purchased from Autojoy, autobarn, kmart, supercheap auto.

Prices range from 40-60

i bought 2 red AXS covers with black stitching for $80 @ autojoy.

Kcorro: Are those the ones that are in your car at the moment?

yes they are. on the back of meguiars there is no material. i think the other brands like snap-on tools and axs have material which covers the back of the seat.

hey pecks,

i have two new black with red stiching axs throw ons you could buy? i bought them for the old man's car but now he has a comp car so no use for them.

hey rollin how much you looking for them?

• 13 years later...

Is there a particular type of material you're looking at for your car seat covers? A mate has recommended me to use neoprene seat covers from some place called Dingo Trails... I've not tried them myself but have heard some positive reviews. Seems like they're pretty easy to fit? I reckon you could always head over to their site to give 'em a try https://dingotrails.com.au

Good luck!

17 hours ago, autoloverzz said:

Is there a particular type of material you're looking at for your car seat covers? A mate has recommended me to use neoprene seat covers from some place called Dingo Trails... I've not tried them myself but have heard some positive reviews. Seems like they're pretty easy to fit? I reckon you could always head over to their site to give 'em a try https://dingotrails.com.au

Good luck!

You're replying to a thread which is almost 14 years old, started by a person who hasn't visited these forums in 9 years.  Please check dates before you post in the future...