New Stickers Group Buy

xoom

Hi Guys,

Ive been asked to organise another one of these. See this thread for details on the stickers http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5322

Just one thing to note however. The size of the mediums now come in 2 different sizes (due to human error). So the first batch i ordered were 50cm long. The second batch i order were 40cm long. See picture below for comparison.

compared_with_ruler.jpg

So we now have medium #1 (50cm) & medium #2 (40cm) @ the same price. They are the same height its just one wasnt stretch as far as the other one for some reason in the sticker program the place uses.

So if you are from the 1st order i did late 2005 then your medium #1. if your from the 2nd order i did early 2006 your medium #2. So please bear that in mind if you are ordering replacements or more stickers for your car.

At this stage im going to leave it to the person ordering to tell me which medium they want.

With regards to payment and pickup. I will take payment when there are enough people to place an order. I usually take payment in cash at one of the meets or via direct transfer into my account. Pickup is usually at the monthly meets or i can post it to you via normal post for 60c or express for $4.

The order has been placed already and i also order some spares. See below for details.

As it stands this is the order list:

XploShun - 2 x medium #1 in black - Taken - paid for

SyxXPaC - 2 x medium #1 in white - Taken - paid for

YDoit4 - 1 x large in white - Taken - paid for

RedLiner - 2 x small in white - $20

oVo - 1 x small in white & 1 x small in black & postage - Posted 30/5/06 - paid for

05Stivo - 2 x medium #1 in White & postage - Posted 30/5/06 - paid for

OH84BY - 2 x small in White - Taken - paid for

H1Rolla - 1 x medium in white & 1 x small in white & postage - Posted 30/5/06 - paid for

GAZOOM - 1 x medium in white - Taken - paid for

The spares that i have left are:

NONE ... they are now all SOLD

If any need to be sent by post its 60 cents extra for Standard postage.

To be picked up from previous order:

darkeh - 1 x small and 1 x medium #1 both white (i have sent a crap load of PM's u've paid for these dude)

Edited by xoom

can i grab 2 more small ones.

added to my list .... i'll assume thats white like your last order ?

• 2 weeks later...

i was looking for a place to post this, but i couldnt find anything and i didnt wanna start a new thread:

TocauSticker.jpg

took me about 3 minutes from cleaning the plastic to completion... very easy to apply... 3kw increase too

Hi Guys,

Ive been asked to organise another one of these. See this thread for details on the stickers http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5322

Just one thing to note however. The size of the mediums now come in 2 different sizes (due to human error). So the first batch i ordered were 50cm long. The second batch i order were 40cm long. See picture below for comparison.

compared_with_ruler.jpg

So we now have medium #1 (50cm) & medium #2 (40cm) @ the same price. They are the same height its just one wasnt stretch as far as the other one for some reason in the sticker program the place uses.

So if you are from the 1st order i did late 2005 then your medium #1. if your from the 2nd order i did early 2006 your medium #2. So please bear that in mind if you are ordering replacements or more stickers for your car.

At this stage im going to leave it to the person ordering to tell me which medium they want.

With regards to payment and pickup. I will take payment when there are enough people to place an order. I usually take payment in cash at one of the meets or via direct transfer into my account. Pickup is usually at the monthly meets or i can post it to you via normal post for 90c or express for $4. If we dont get atleast 10 as that was the agreed minimum order i might order extras and keep them at home or try and negotiate a smaller order. I will close this group buy on 27th May which is the next monthly meet so that should give people enough time. sorry to the guys who have gotten in early.

cheers

Bill

So far this is my order list:

XploShun - 2 x medium #1 in black - $30

SyxXPaC - 2 x medium #1 in white - $30

YDoit4 - 1 x large in white - $25

RedLiner - 2 x small in white - $20

To be picked up from previous order:

darkeh - 1 x small and 1 x medium #1 both white (i have sent a crap load of PM's u've paid for these dude)

blue_rolla - 1x medium #2. white in colour

N e smalls still available?

I know i'm late but i'd like to get x 1.

Is there a possibilty of Silverish Grey? If not, white's all good.

Thanks

i was looking for a place to post this, but i couldnt find anything and i didnt wanna start a new thread:

TocauSticker.jpg

took me about 3 minutes from cleaning the plastic to completion... very easy to apply... 3kw increase too

XOOM,

Can I get one same as the above photo??

Is it medium??

Cheers,

GAZOOM

All thats left from the order ive placed is:

NONE

if its black in medium ur after then its urs .... let me know