How to change front wheel bearing 2009 corolla

Does the replacement hub need to be pressed into the knuckle or do it just rely on four bolts.

Can only find videos on changing the bearing only not the entire hub .I’m hoping all I have to do is unbolt the lower suspension arm ,slide out  axle ,unbolt old hub and replace with a new one 

Tried to buy just bearing but can only get an entire hub which would make the job a lot easier for me 

Any links to videos ,assembly drawings would ‘be much appreciated 

Regards Kevin

Big disclaimer that I am not a Corolla owner with no direct experience. I did go and view YouTube videos but only saw ones relating to USA and the hub assemblies looked to be different. Also they were having to press on the hub assembly.

Finally went to the Amayama parts website and located a diagram for the front hub assembly of the Corolla ZRE152R.

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-general/corolla/ZRE152R/1733/chassis/4303

Certainly indicates that it is a bolt on/off part.

Best way to confirm the relevance of this information/diagram is to actually jack up the vehicle and remove a front wheel.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:34 AM, campbeam said:

Big disclaimer that I am not a Corolla owner with no direct experience. I did go and view YouTube videos but only saw ones relating to USA and the hub assemblies looked to be different. Also they were having to press on the hub assembly.

Finally went to the Amayama parts website and located a diagram for the front hub assembly of the Corolla ZRE152R.

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-general/corolla/ZRE152R/1733/chassis/4303

Certainly indicates that it is a bolt on/off part.

Best way to confirm the relevance of this information/diagram is to actually jack up the vehicle and remove a front wheel.

Quite possibly due to the US-market technically being a different chassis to here.  Our 10th-gen Corollas are ZRE15x (the Euro-style wide-body) whereas the US is ZRE14x (a wide-body version of the narrow-body JDM series, also in SE Asia).  Hubs are definitely different regardless too because they ran 5x100 whereas ours are 5x114.3.