Zach

32 minutes ago, Zach said:

As the title says, pointless forum, over 90 views on a question and no answers. Seems to be the same with everyone else's question , heaps of views and no replys 😂 what a joke, ****ers

Just because there looks like lots of views, doesn't mean people have actually looked at your question.  Search engine daemons/bots etc will add to view totals obviously without replying (because they aren't real people)

Also, chill out.  You posted your question not even a day ago - not everyone visits every day, and the people who do might not know the answer either.  Forums all across the internet are shells of themselves compared to ~10 years ago, due to Facebook and other social-media platforms, and a lot of that has come about people being too impatient to hang around and contribute to a community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to know what he called us in that last expletive. I will hold back my rant for obvious reasons...

O.P. If you don't like it here, and you are looking for V.I.P treatment, then go find yourself a facebook, twitter, twatter, tik tok, or whatever else millennial platform you can find and perhaps you may find the joy you're looking for there.

We all try our best to help each other here and unfortunately, sometimes, we don't have answers to every question that comes onboard. It's a case of sit tight and wait. We all have day jobs, families etc and sometimes don't have the time to check in. We don't live to serve you or anyone in particular and there's no instant gratification on forums. If you've been around long enough to know this, then I'm not sure why you'd be upset because nobody came to your rescue after only one day. You really need to chill out mate and probably apologise if you plan on sticking around. If not, then you know what you can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Geez Zac, that's a bit rough mate, as the boys above mentioned, even though someone asks a question and an immediate reply isn't given, doesn't point to a useless forum,  people work. they have other commitments  as TP stated , I personally have asked heaps of questions in the past and I know myself, give it time and I will get the answers I need and I have, but to rubbish TOC , You will get people off side & they will drop you like a hot turd ( pardon the pun ) come time for help and the person who knows the answer to the question at hand will sit back and keep his knowledge under his hat, 

Now in regards to your Canopy question Canopy for current shape Hilux 2005 -2016 same, Cheers Bud,

Conrod👍

• Like 1