96 camry 2.2 gremlin issue

1996 Toyota Camry 2.2 manual, 48000 klms, from new when i bought it,run excellent for 700 ks then just started stopping when driving, It would start straight away and it would be fine for a few days, It got progressively worse in the amount of times it would stop. And also when it stopped, It wouldnt start straight away, But if you left it a bit, It would start. In the end when it would stop, If you tried to start it straight away, It wouldnt start, But if you left it a couple of minutes, it would start, But would stop near straight away. I found the longer I left it sit after it stopped, The longer it would run for.

when driving and it cut out ignition lights would come on but no engine check light ,after a while the engine check light would come and then the engine would run, but not for long, have been told symptoms of the security/immobilizer playing up.....so i had that bypassed thinking that would sort the problem.....but NO  

fuel pump and delivery pressure is ok, have changed the EFI main fuel relay, but the same cutout issue continues.

anyone else had the same problems ??