Petrol Covers

eggbert_99

There are quite a few different designs on Ebay for sale. Although not as nice as the one eggbert_99 originally posted.

ive seen some one there but it wont fit over mine lol its about 2-3 centermiters off mine <_<

i want it to fit snug cover the whole thing hehe

There are quite a few different designs on Ebay for sale. Although not as nice as the one eggbert_99 originally posted.

here it is

100_1560.jpg

what other colours would they come in?

jason do u still need stuff painted?

as far as i am aware it is all silver .. like the door sils .. but with no loght obviously ...

I need a few things painted but im waiting on some project funs to come though .. have a few things up my sleve !! ..

can u get the ones that replcaes the whole fuel door?? i saw one when i was in melb a clear one, looks nice!!

ive seen those ones .. but as my memory serves me it was $150++ ... not exactly money well spent ...

but as I said this group buy is canned coz of the supplier not willing to negotiate prices .... wait till he comes back to me when he is desperate to get rid of them !!!

as far as i am aware it is all silver .. like the door sils .. but with no loght obviously ...

I need a few things painted but im waiting on some project funs to come though .. have a few things up my sleve !! ..

can u get the ones that replcaes the whole fuel door?? i saw one when i was in melb a clear one, looks nice!!

ive seen those ones .. but as my memory serves me it was $150++ ... not exactly money well spent ...

but as I said this group buy is canned coz of the supplier not willing to negotiate prices .... wait till he comes back to me when he is desperate to get rid of them !!!

so how much is he asking??

so how much is he asking??

$29 no matter what quantity ...

I said around $23 for 10+ and he wasnt budging ...