Looking for mods - 2015 Corolla Ascent Sport ZRE182R

Hi all! 🙂

I've been the proud owner of 2015 Corolla Ascent Sport for a while now, but seeing as the prices of all new and used cars are going up, I was hoping to see if I do some nice little mods to this car to keep it going for (hopefullly) years to come!

Are there any recommended mods for first timers? Any websites or posts that anyone could recommend please? 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Welcome mate.

Given that this particular generation of Corolla isn't overally power focused, you can make up for that in the handling department.

Firstly get your brakes sorted with a good set of pads, discs and fresh brake fluid. Now you should look into either suspension upgrades (whether it be coilovers or a shock and spring combination, sway bars and strut bars) or tyres (upgrade the tyres on your current rims or go for a different set of rims and do tyres while you're at it). After this you should have a pretty good combination to have some fun. What your car lacks in straight line performance will be more than made up for in corners for sure and you'll surprise a lot of people.

Now that the handling department if sorted, you can always look into cold air intake systems and exhausts as well to liven up the car a little. After you can always look into interior and exterior changes which I'm not too sure where to begin with that unfortunately.

This is just my personal thoughts, you could do these mods in any order you want to whatever suits your end goal and budget.

• Like 1