IS HERE......X-FORCE TWIN LOOP muffler S10

vvti16v

Hey Guys,

The wait is over :D

X-FORCE GROUP BUY LIST from last time. Any changes?????

1. Me S10 IN 2.25inch OUT 3inch

2. Area 51 S10 IN 2.25inch OUT 3inch

3. XPLOSHUN S10 IN 2.25inch OUT 3inch

4. BLUE ROLLA P-EX12 IN 2.25inch OUT 3inch

5. Grey Rolla S10 IN 2.25inch OUT 3inch

Edited by vvti16v

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I found a place that will sell the X-Force twin loop muffler for $175.00 each if I can get 5 or more anyone interested? All NSW buyer will be able to pick it up from thier shop.

1. Me

2. Area 51

pics would be good... do they make them in gold colour? if so immight be interested

Sorry, I don't think they make them in gold colour. It is full stainless steel construction.

i might be interested in it..

coz i was saving up for the apexi WS muffler.. but i think i need to get a different mendrel thing.. which will cost a lot more... give up....

will this fit straight on a VVTi?

i might be interested in it..

coz i was saving up for the apexi WS muffler.. but i think i need to get a different mendrel thing.. which will cost a lot more... give up....

will this fit straight on a VVTi?

I did a search on this forum last night under "xforce" and you will find a lot of comments on this twin loop muffler and a couple of menbers have it on their cars. I was thinking to get the Apexi N1 but just too expensive $500 +

is there a grunt to it? coz thats what i want? also i heard there gain in using this muffler for civic vtecs, would this go for our vvtis?

Not too sure about the power gain from the muffler, I don't think anyone has done before and after dyno test on this muffler.

is there a grunt to it? coz thats what i want? also i heard there gain in using this muffler for civic vtecs, would this go for our vvtis?

Not too sure about the power gain from the muffler, I don't think anyone has done before and after dyno test on this muffler.

these mufflers ROCK - highly recommended

my mate, who is a X-Force disturbutor is willing to do $175 each, but for 5+ it's $160 each, and if 10 or more it's $150 each.

NSW members can orgainse a meet to pick it up, interstate memebers it's only $20 to be shipped anywhere is Aust.

do they have to be all the same?

im after a twin tip oval muffler (not twin loop)... to be bought in about 2-3 weeks... if we can get 5 people together to get a better deal then sweet ill probably be in...

i was going to get a twin loop muffler but i decided not to get one

you can get them from TODA AUS RACING for $180 each :) if you would like to know

yea, not hi-jacking or anything but i got mine for $185 shipped to WA from east somewhere :)

my mate, who is a X-Force disturbutor is willing to do $175 each, but for 5+ it's $160 each, and if 10 or more it's $150 each.

NSW members can orgainse a meet to pick it up, interstate memebers it's only $20 to be shipped anywhere is Aust.

I called the supplier again and told him we were able to get it for $160 each but he could only match the price, but we only need to order a min of 3.

Current list.

1. Me

2. Area 51

3. NEED JUST ONE MORE.

i am a bit interested, but i dont know if i should get it now or wait till i have enuf money to get a 2.5 exhaust first and than get the muffler, will there be much(or any) gain with those muffler and the stock exhaust????

wats the size of the tip? cos im after the 3inch tip and 2.1/4 inch inlet for the 1ZZ

They come in either 2.25 or 2.5 inch inlet and 3 or 3.5 inch tip I'm getting 2.25 in 3 inch out for my 1zz.

160 is a great deal...

im in IF he can get the muffler i want... it doesnt have to be the twin loop right? just an x-force? they are all the same price anyway in the oval series...

if he can get P-EX12, then im in all the way! if he cant get that, but can get the PT06, im also in, but make sure with me first :P

I called the supplier again and told him we were able to get it for $160 each but he could only match the price, but we only need to order a min of 3.

Current list.

1. Me

2. Area 51

3. NEED JUST ONE MORE.

Count me in but I would rather the S12 with the 2.5" inlet if it will fit the facelift stivo!! :)