IS HERE......X-FORCE TWIN LOOP muffler S10

vvti16v

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wats the size of the tip? cos im after the 3inch tip and 2.1/4 inch inlet for the 1ZZ

They come in either 2.25 or 2.5 inch inlet and 3 or 3.5 inch tip I'm getting 2.25 in 3 inch out for my 1zz.

is there heaps of difference between 3 and 3.5??? hmmmm is bigger better?

Western muffler are good, and they do it at a good price too. Some of the guys are customers from Western Mufflers. Im planning to get Flange done there. My *** brother has a mechanic, we can get the flange done and get it installed there if ya want.

Cheers.

so what's going on with this?

are you just waiting for payment before you order? or can we sort of all rock up to this place together and pay cash and pick up our mufflers?

Dear all S10 buyers,

The supplier called me and said the S10 is out of stock till end of June, are people willing to wait?

if im in.. id like the s12 with tip 3.5"

the s10... looks like a cannon... but yet... its not.. :P

but im still happy to wait for u guys... end of june ay? :P

coz im currently... VERY BROKE!!!!!! :( :(

PS y is everyone with the 3" tip?

Edited by XploShun

Dear all S10 buyers,

The supplier called me and said the S10 is out of stock till end of June, are people willing to wait?

What about Dennis' supplier friend? although a month wait isnt too bad..

my mate, who is a X-Force disturbutor is willing to do $175 each, but for 5+ it's $160 each, and if 10 or more it's $150 each.

NSW members can orgainse a meet to pick it up, interstate memebers it's only $20 to be shipped anywhere is Aust.

i really wanna know how it sounds like..........

is it really quiet??? more quie than stock???

from what ive heard at normal driving revs its ever so slightly lounder than stock .... dunno about when you give it stick

currently.. im having a loud one.. its sooo damn annoying... from the previous owner....

i think.. its an aftermarket or something.. and its identical to the stock one... but A LOT louder...

o yeh!!! how much r those titanium mufflers from x force... they look cool.. hahahhaha

Edited by XploShun

How bout we go with Dennis suppier they do it at the same price so why not? June is a long-time...but i will just follow the crowd. Hey Dennis can u give us the contacts please? :D

Cheers mate

How bout we go with Dennis suppier they do it at the same price so why not? June is a long-time...but i will just follow the crowd. Hey Dennis can u give us the contacts please? :D

Cheers mate

I was told that X-force Aus is out of stock, unless they have some sitting on the shelf. :lol:

hi all, i was told that X-force have problem with the S10 and that's why they stop selling them at the moment. The new design of S10 will be available mid-June.

I am still thinking of getting S12 myself as my friend is offering me and TOC members $160 each. and yes they have some stock at the moment.

PM me if you are interested.

its the same sort of thing, but its more of an oval muffler, as opposed to a big round cannon looking muffler...

its a 5x8" oval body instead of the 7" round body of the S10...

im not sure if that would mean a different sound or not, but its just more compact...

in other news:

Corolla with Remus

and

Sportivo with TwinLoop