Projector Headlights installed :D

leasaunce

Hi all,

Just retrofitted my headlights with projectors, and also installed the HID KIT with 9,000K Bulbs. :D

copy2ofdsc043775tv2fa.jpg

dsc043666wb.jpgdsc043672lv.jpg

dsc043085qz7gx.jpg

I got the E46 Projectors :P

copyofdsc043829qi.jpgcopyofdsc043896zj.jpg

Now boys, thats how you do a proper HID Set up with nice cut off line, No more blinding and glare to oncoming traffic :D

Edited by leasaunce

looking good :) where did you get the projector from?? is it difficult to fit?? also more pics please :P

looking good :) where did you get the projector from?? is it difficult to fit?? also more pics please :P

Its an average job to do, if you know what you're doing then it would take you about 4hr to do them.

I wouldnt recommend you buying the HID XENON KIT and putting them on straight to your stock headlights. WHY? HIDs they're for Projector Headlights only, unless you drive a LEXUS. The HID lights will give out too much glare on your stock headlights, you'll blind on coming traffic and worst scenario you can even kill someone with it. Even when you aim your headlights to the lowest point still will gives out glare.

I went to couple different shops trying to get the HID KIT installed, one shop I went earlier told me they wouldn't do it as they're ILLEGAL, especialy when my headlights doesnt have projectors. But I told them i'm going to put projectors. :P

I've seen couple of GEN 5s Projector Headlights on eBay...Not sure how good those projectors are though.

Regards,

Leasaunce

dsc043650ak.jpg

Edited by leasaunce

That looks so cool... Did you notice a big improvement in the low beam when driving at night? I got a Gen5 and the low beam's not as good as I'm hoping it to be (dont really want to raise it any higher as it might annoy on-coming traffic).

That looks so cool... Did you notice a big improvement in the low beam when driving at night? I got a Gen5 and the low beam's not as good as I'm hoping it to be (dont really want to raise it any higher as it might annoy on-coming traffic).

dsc043749ll.jpg

yeah huge improvement. Especialy when there are no street lights :)

Edited by leasaunce

Looks good man!

Who put in the projectors in for you?

Im planning to get the KIPOINT hid kit as well. Wasnt sure if i should get 7000k or 9000k.

Your lights arent purple at all right?

I want to have what i had before, 8000k colour. Nice white/blue.